hypnotized to have sex with a prostitute

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

hypnotized to have sex with a prostitute

Postby hypnotizekaren » May 11th, 2010, 9:07 am

I want to be hypnotized to have sex with a prostitute that would be so hot
hypnotizekaren

Postby laharppe » July 21st, 2010, 11:57 pm

I hope you mean fantasy and not actually doing it. I've seen you said you have done it before. As much as I would love to act out my fantasies with hypnosis (and believe me I have done a few and there's a lot more) However, I would HIGHLY discourage this happening in actuality. And I would discourage ANY hypnotists from doing this just because of the legal ramifications if caught. I can't stop you but if that's what you really want then all i can say is have fun, man
laharppe

Postby shadowcat444 » July 22nd, 2010, 4:58 pm

Keep in mind that prostitution is legal more places in the world that it's not ;) For instance in Canada, it's quite well tolerated provided that it's doesn't break social boundaries (communicating and advertising are the focus of the laws here, rather than the act[1]). And in some of Europe and much of Asia it's just plain OK.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Canada
shadowcat444

Postby sarnoga » July 22nd, 2010, 7:48 pm

shadowcat444 wrote:Keep in mind that prostitution is legal more places in the world that it's not ;) For instance in Canada, it's quite well tolerated provided that it's doesn't break social boundaries (communicating and advertising are the focus of the laws here, rather than the act[1]). And in some of Europe and much of Asia it's just plain OK.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Canada

It's legal in Nevada. Also, it seems that marriage is just a state sanctioned form of prostitution with price controls that makes it very expensive.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowcat444 » July 22nd, 2010, 8:21 pm

sarnoga wrote:
It's legal in Nevada. Also, it seems that marriage is just a state sanctioned form of prostitution with price controls that makes it very expensive.

*LOL* I know I feel that way about my ex sometimes. P.S. Your foot loop kicks ass.
shadowcat444

Postby sarnoga » July 23rd, 2010, 7:11 am

shadowcat444 wrote:
*LOL* I know I feel that way about my ex sometimes. P.S. Your foot loop kicks ass.

What is foot loop?
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby brand22023 » August 14th, 2010, 3:08 pm

sarnoga wrote:
shadowcat444 wrote:

What is foot loop?

He means the itching foot (if that was yours) i believe.
brand22023

Postby BobbyS » February 8th, 2011, 1:27 pm

...except that marriage comes (or is intended to come) from mutual love between two people and doesn't involve either partner profiting.

Whereas prostitution involves paying someone to directly physically satisfy a desire or a need.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM