Taking off the Mask..

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Taking off the Mask..

Postby missypuss » September 5th, 2005, 9:24 pm

[Wow!] This file has had the most profound effect on me of all the Dark Cage files I have listened to so far!!
So much so that I am up at 4am to put down my feelings so they do not get lost when I start the day proper..
A day filled with responsibilities , requiring me to be strong. Make descisions based on my own judgement.Be in control and deal with others jostling for a bit of control when the worlds gone awry.
This file gives me permission to climb into the car at 5pm.And on the journey home to remove bits of my clothing one by one, so that by the time I am at the front of the house I am naked..
I know my place.
And when I open the front door,I give back all of that control,all of that descision making..
All of it, To my master.I hand it over and put on my collar.
Wet, Naked ,Horny,Wanton....
Stripped of all that outside persona.
Wanting only to see him.To Please him.To obey him.To fuck him.To be filled by him and whoever or whatever he pleases,with his collar round my neck and his control firmly in place where it belongs..
His horny little fucktoy...
His wet willing and eager to please little slavegirl..
His aroused and obedient plaything... :twisted: [/u]
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » September 6th, 2005, 3:03 am

Sound,s like you and I have the same feelings for this file then EMGSlave.
Although in the UK "cunt" is sometimes a term used to tell someone you are F**ing pissed at them...
Il give the file my wet ,swollen and aroused ,shaved pussy seal of approval... :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Welcome Missypuss!

Postby maskedwomyn » September 7th, 2005, 12:39 pm

It is great to see that you have joined us Missypuss! Sometimes EMGslave and i get lonely for other female company. i appreciate the fact that you started out by sharing exactly how a file affected you. i think that this type of post helps give EMG a good idea of what will and will not work in an erotic file. The more he knows the happier i am. <grin>

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » September 7th, 2005, 2:12 pm

The only reason I did not share my feelings sooner is that up until now I have been Masterless...
Now I have met.. (although not in the way I would have truly wanted)..
Someone to share my experiences with ...
And to make them deeper..
With the kind of control I need ...
Want ..
Desire .....
I felt it only reasonable I show my face in the forum ...
We girls seem to be few and far between ... :twisted: xx
missypuss
Guru
Guru

mask and wife

Postby gork151 » September 10th, 2005, 1:19 pm

i am seeing great results from mask . we have been busy so getting time for her to listen to it in the way it was meant... saw her a few times behaving in a way that was without any mask .... see her losing control... and liking it ... so the test results from here are very positive... a noticable change in behavior ... and i like it! powerful words ,good mind fuck can feel it is directed at a female slut/slave so if it is on speakers instead of ear phones i see the reaction she has to the different parts . when the filesare meant for male or female slave i prefer her listening with ear phones -- this file talked right to the core of her .. thinking -- what will the next file do to her what is it going to release bring out ....she is going to be mistress of ceremony at her cl;ass reunion this next weekend i am having her prepare herself like for a gang bang underneath. maybe some jewlrey on her rings . so i can visualize what she is wearing underneath and know she has a red striped ass shaved no panties jewlrey or a little chain aross her rings. have her listen to files on the way up there. any other ideas i might try?
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » September 10th, 2005, 3:02 pm

Just keep letting her know you are in control..
And only you.. :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » November 9th, 2005, 1:17 am

MMMMMnnnn Animal 3 .... Anyone fancy a fuck ..? I must say EMG u have surpassed yourself with this one /after one playing/ my cunt was on fire,and if I hadnt been alone at the time I wouldve raped someones body.As it was I had to make do with humping my sticky wet fingers all night... nice.. :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Gork~ how u know this?

Postby missypuss » November 9th, 2005, 4:21 pm

How u know that I am on alt.com...........who been talking about the puss and where she like to prowl sometimes..
I never made that one a public consumption item .. I am thinking I only told one man (with many identities........... :twisted:)
Fess up u shadow master ...............(I dont mean u Gork hunny..)/He knows who he is..(and about time he PMd me too...... :wink: Time to play for real)Come on out and play with me.....
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » November 9th, 2005, 4:22 pm

At least in the open where I can see you.. :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM