Cal's Curse

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Cal's Curse

Postby Boundgirl006 » November 30th, 2011, 11:28 am

If you do not want control over your orgasms and want to be made (humiliated) to ask permission to have an orgasm, then Cal's Curse is for you...
Last edited by Boundgirl006 on January 4th, 2012, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boundgirl006

Orgasm control

Postby outkast1728 » November 30th, 2011, 4:37 pm

I give you permission to orgasm whenever you feel like it.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby cumcontrolboi » December 11th, 2011, 10:48 am

Cal's Curse doesn't encourage blanket permissions like that.

I find it wears off after 3-7 days with me, currently, but those first few, oh man, I find that I blush (which I never do) and redden in the face/cheeks when I have to ask.

I had to edit it to remove the 'resist asking' part because I'd end up holding myself on an edge and dancing around asking... which is humiliating of its own. Then I got over that, and realized, heck, it's humiliating to have to let someone know that (1) I want an orgasm, (2) I have to ask, (3) They can say 'no', and (4) I have to let someone in the world know this, every time.
cumcontrolboi

Postby bloke » April 7th, 2012, 6:03 pm

I just did the cals curse file, now I can't orgasm without permission.
bloke

Postby VeryGnawty » April 7th, 2012, 6:45 pm

cumcontrolboi wrote:Then I got over that, and realized, heck, it's humiliating to have to let someone know that (1) I want an orgasm, (2) I have to ask, (3) They can say 'no', and (4) I have to let someone in the world know this, every time.

Yes, it is humiliating. We are under a similar hypnotic effect. Theoretically, our subconscious mind can give us permission to orgasm. However, it is rare that our subconscious does this, as subconscious tends to only gives us permission if we do something substantial for him (usually, giving Mistress more power over us)

Most of the time, we need someone else's permission to masturbate. The most humiliating part is knowing that people can say no.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby littlecaltoy » May 6th, 2012, 8:28 pm

glad to see it's effective ;)
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM