Is that possible?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Is that possible?

Postby ordan » April 19th, 2010, 4:51 am

I was thinking about something like sublimental messages for my wife to make her more sexy and slutty. I knew there are a lot of hypnosis files but she is not into hypnosis, so I can't let her play such files. I tested some textmessenges on screen for her computer, but the messeges are visible so she could remark before she accepted them. So I wondered if such things could be done invisible perhaps in normal mp3 or other possibilities?

Thanks for tipps
ordan
Regular
Regular

Postby Inanenoble » April 19th, 2010, 1:58 pm

Honestly Ordan you shouldn't use hypnosis on someone without their concent.

If she isn't interested then the next step shouldn't be to hide it from her.
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacoburline » April 20th, 2010, 11:47 am

I'll make a few points.

1.) You really cannot hypnotize someone without their consent. In fact, I am of the opinion that the quality of hypnotic trance is more up to the "trancee" than the "trancer."

2.) It is really almost a violation of someone's rights to try to control him or her using hypnosis or subliminal messages without his or her consent.

3.) I'd suggest trying to get her interested in hypnosis. You might suggest that she tries some hypnosis for relaxation recordings, first of all. It is important to be open about interests like these with your partner; in fact, you probably don't have the healthiest relationship you could have if you do not have that type of openness with one another.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Postby Tentacle_Addict » May 5th, 2010, 8:43 pm

ok lets go through the motions, what you are asking for is not ethical and isn't a thing good people do, now that we've covered that, it is possible, it is hard to make a file this way but it can be done and if she listens to it enough it will have results but if she doesn't listen to the sugestions often there will be little to no effect, the type of file you want is called a subliminal, what this type of file does is it gives the sub-conscious sugestions that the conscious mind won't know about, they say classical music is the best to use with this type of file because it creates the least amount of distortion to the sugestions, I would prefer to talk about this more via e-mail if you have any further questions contact me, one sugestion is to order a cd like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/CURE-CHRONIC-SLEEP-DISORDER-DYSSOMNIA-EDS-SUBLIMINAL-CD-/250612093820?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Audiobooks&hash=item3a59a5137c
and replace it with one you made without telling her, that way she thinks she is getting what she wants and will be more suceptable to the cd, you could order a cd from emg or some one else to be the file that you replace the cd with
Tentacle_Addict

Uhm, yeah...

Postby Calimore » May 5th, 2010, 10:49 pm

You see, there are some things that one really should...

...uh-hmmmmmmmmm.

Okay.

Even if you are actually going to DO something like that, you really shouldn't really be talking about it to people that, ahem, you know...

..uhmm..

<clears throat>

Okay!

I mean, I am NO ONE to judge. Not my call, never was, and I love it that way.

But dude, lots of us hate that some people think hypnosis is something dirty, nasty or even something dark, and when you just stroll in and introduce yourself by asking a question like that, it's well...

...off-putting.

Yeah, it can be done.

Yeah, it sometimes happens.

No, it's never ethical.

Yes, it's usually even illegal.

So, even if someone here DID indulge in such activities, it would be MOST unwise for them to acknowledge or advertise the fact.

Happy Trancing!
Calimore
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Is that possible?

Postby AirMaster » September 20th, 2010, 7:28 pm

ordan wrote:I was thinking about something like sublimental messages for my wife to make her more sexy and slutty. I knew there are a lot of hypnosis files but she is not into hypnosis, so I can't let her play such files. I tested some textmessenges on screen for her computer, but the messeges are visible so she could remark before she accepted them. So I wondered if such things could be done invisible perhaps in normal mp3 or other possibilities?

Thanks for tipps

I think it is better to confront her and tell what you want rather than hypnosis.

there are people that doesn't easily hypnotized so better tell want you want.

talk to him in a nice way with sweetness i'm sure she will agree to that.
[url=http://www.travelgalore.org]Simple[/url] | [url=http://www.travelclickz.net]Glowing[/url] | [url=http://www.cosmi2le.net]Sensitive[/url]
AirMaster

Postby MistE » September 21st, 2010, 7:53 am

What Cal said above, but add "I've seen this backfire hilariously" to "If she DOESN'T go under, which is never guaranteed, and WORKS OUT what just happened or tried to happen, she'll fucking kill you". <3
MistE
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques