what does the little something evil file do

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Re: what does the little something evil file do

Postby sarnoga » November 30th, 2010, 2:37 am

gitarguy09 wrote:i wish to know

If you knew, maybe you would wish you didn't.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby CollectiveHKF » December 10th, 2010, 2:34 am

Just a thought: Is there anything stopping you from downloading the file, skipping the induction and listening to the suggestion while awake? I mean, it would defeat the purpose of the surprise, but that's between you and your feelings whether that matters to you. I'm not going to do that, because honestly, with no disrespect to sarnoga, I don't really care that much about it. I will note that the 4 people who rated it gave it a 5/5, so apparently it's pretty enjoyable for the people who listened.
CollectiveHKF

Sarnoga - Just A Little Something Evil.

Postby sarnoga » December 13th, 2010, 12:22 pm

Greetings everyone,

Hello gitarguy09, I see your question has gone unanswered.

Post subject: Re: what does the little something evil file do

gitarguy09 wrote:i wish to know

Sarnoga - Just A Little Something Evil.
Description: Do not listen to this file. It is evil. No good can come of it.

Posted November 14, 2010.

At the time of this writing:

123 downloads. Rated 5 with 4 votes. No comments.

The file is only 8 minutes long. One of my shorter files. I understand the description doesn't give much information. Actually, given the description, I was surprised anyone bothered to download it. However, considering it has a fair number of downloads, and those that have rated it, rated it well, I am somewhat surprised, or at least disappointed, that there have been no comments and nobody posted to tell gitarguy09 what it does. That is if anyone knows.

I'm not sure I know. Actually, I have no idea. I was just writing one day and that is what came out. Next I knew I had made it into a file. Thus the description. I wanted to post it but could not give a better description and felt it deserved a warning.

I am most interested in reading any comments or feedback on the file. Someone must have liked it. So let me ask the same question as gitarguy09.

What does the little something evil file do? I wish to know.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby ohyouknow » December 13th, 2010, 3:38 pm

As I recall it describes something evil which has begun stalking the land, the implication being that the evil thing has been released from the listener's subconscious.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » December 13th, 2010, 9:32 pm

ohyouknow wrote:As I recall it describes something evil which has begun stalking the land, the implication being that the evil thing has been released from the listener's subconscious.

Thanks for the response, ohyouknow. That is a nice concise and relatively accurate description of the contents of the file. Better than I could have done.

My real interest was not in the contents of the file and of what it consists. When I joined gitarguy in asking what the file does, what I was trying to discover is what effect it has on the listener. Does it stir up any thoughts or feelings, if so, what. Any other effects? Perhaps it has no effect at all other than being fun to listen to. That's what I don't know. Can you shed any light on that? My question probably could have been framed better. I should have asked how that file effects those that listen to it, what was their experience with the file.

Thanks,

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

sampled it, but...

Postby Calimore » December 14th, 2010, 7:34 am

I checked it out before trancing to it and for some reason the file made me flash back to the end of the movie Forbidden Planet. As you may recall, while the protagonists came out okay enough at the end of the film, the rest of the planet didn't fare quite so well...

I believe that I'm gonna pass on this one, thanks! :wink:
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: sampled it, but...

Postby sarnoga » December 15th, 2010, 8:08 am

Calimore wrote:I checked it out before trancing to it and for some reason the file made me flash back to the end of the movie Forbidden Planet. As you may recall, while the protagonists came out okay enough at the end of the film, the rest of the planet didn't fare quite so well...

I believe that I'm gonna pass on this one, thanks! :wink:

I understand if you want to pass on this one. Thanks for the post and feedback, Calimore. Anyone else?

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques