Hypnosis to overcome phobia

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis to overcome phobia

Postby Kurobebi » May 25th, 2011, 2:58 am

Hi. I'm trying to work on overcoming a personal phobia (Eating, really. I get anxious and unable to eat anything outside of certain things... It's stupid, I know)
I'm wanting to make a few things, to try and get the most effect out of it, but I'm not sure how to do it well... What I've been doing seems to have little, if any, effect. Ideally, I want to have something to listen to when awake, something while sleeping, and something to go into trance with. I also have been trying to use subliminal text.

If anyone could give me any suggestions for making this work, it would be wonderful. I'd also hug you, but it's a little weird to hug a laptop and I'm not about to find you, so that's unfortunately out.

Any advice at all would be very welcome. Thank you.
Kurobebi

Postby juniper » May 25th, 2011, 8:17 am

I would suggest looking at the hypno-files site (It's like WMM, but non fetish). There may be files there specific to helping with phobias, or someone there may be willing to either do one for you, or help you out in some way with it.

Peace, and I hope you find something that helps.
One by one the penguins steal my sanity... hehe
juniper
Regular
Regular

Postby Kurobebi » May 26th, 2011, 3:45 am

I thought about that, but there is a lot less activity there... Most of the recent posts are from March, and basically from just one person. >.>

I figured that, even if more fetish oriented, it would be more likely to get a response. Even if it's not for anything fetishlike, usable techniques should be similar enough, right?
Kurobebi

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques