Let me Know Members

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Let me Know Members

Postby MrPleasure » September 20th, 2011, 3:48 am

I just bought a brand new mic and am going to start making files for you all. I have had years of experience with hypnosis and have been around the site for along time and just kept getting sidetracked

Please post here what files you would like me to make

I'm a male with a fairly deep voice incase you were wondering.
MrPleasure

Postby Jeshi » September 21st, 2011, 9:45 pm

If you ask in the Files, Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges forum then I'm sure someone will come up with a script for you to record.

You could also look on the voting page for ideas if you think you can write your own scripts.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby MrPleasure » September 22nd, 2011, 5:53 pm

Jeshi wrote:If you ask in the Files, Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges forum then I'm sure someone will come up with a script for you to record.

You could also look on the voting page for ideas if you think you can write your own scripts.

I was going to write my own, thats what I meant by asking what do you members want

as in a basic idea and then I would expand on it.
MrPleasure

Files Requests.

Postby Haxsaw » October 31st, 2011, 5:53 pm

Dear Friend,
How about a member is visiting a therapist? Talking about relaxation while walking the said member through a house or a series of hallways. At times, while deepening the trance, have the subject told he is stepping down some steps, descending lower and lower.
For a men's file have the said subject seeing a girl he really admired in school yet never had the nerve to speak with? As he talks with and kisses her cheek tell the subject he can, in reality, go and try anything.
For a girl's file have she walks out a door into a field of flowers. She smells the smells and feels the breeze blow against her. As she walks tell her she can try and do anything she likes.
As the subject ends that part of the fantasy have them walk into certain rooms. Opening one door shows them the past. Later, opening a door reveals to them the present day and the troubles they have. Yet another door revealed allows them to see with boldness they can overcome some common personal troubles.
The idea of a house setting is so when the subject faces or confronts personal issues he is not overwhelmed by outward stimuli. Add a subliminal message beneath a song track and your entry should net 500+ downloads in a year.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques