Script Requests Anybody?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Script Requests Anybody?

Postby jeffyfox » October 23rd, 2010, 5:38 am

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this, however I guess it falls under file making.

I want to write and record scripts for other people, however I've noticed that there were some certain files that didn't pertain entirely to the desired effect. Mostly with inflations and weight gain experiences (which there really isn't a wide selection of) So I wanted to do my part for the community and offer a couple of requests for hypnosis script recordings along with complete customization as what pertains to your needs as the receptor. I use my own equipment for sound effects/beats/binaurals/drones. Also give me tips and tricks that you would like for me to implement as well and i will give you quality work to the best of my ability! Also bear in mind, I will script for any subject material/fetish/interest/etc. that you would like, It's just that I'm hoping to really improve the diversity of some of the files on here, and really help people!

I'll only be doing this for a short time, and I'll only maybe do one per night so jump on this while you like. Shoot me a private message or email me at herecomesjeffy@gmail.com with the following.

-A description of physical appearance, age, nationality, your daily life, and what you do for work, hobbies, and daily activities. Feel free to be as detailed or vague as you like.

-A short list of your interests, most likely the ones pertaining to the desired effects of your hypnosis.

Please also include (if you can) a list of trigger words that you would like for me to NOT use. We can't have you going off on a tangent while I'm trying to get ya somewhere else.

Thank you for considering me! I really want to help people, and once again, if this is the wrong place for the post, I understand, please just let me know so that I know in the future (considering that this is my very first post)

Thank you!

-Jeffy
jeffyfox

Postby inferiorwoman » January 6th, 2011, 9:18 am

Hi Jeffy,

I think this is a great idea that you want to offer to help people and expand the file section. But is there any particular area you'd be interested in working in? There must have been a particular lack of *something* that first brought this to your attention. Maybe you'd like to do that, or check out the voting section and see if you'd like to make any of those files up?

If you are specifically looking to get experience in custom file making, then please ignore my reply.
inferiorwoman

errrmmm

Postby tech53 » January 16th, 2011, 12:53 am

adult nursing? The only thing coming close that I found was one that had a baby crying in it n stuff, no offense to the creator but I found it very creepy and couldn't stay on it...but maybe something like that involving adult nursing instead of baby...or maybe...MOAR TENTACLE RAPE! Lol. Everyone loves tentacle rape. I did actually mention to some others though about a male version of tentacle rape, targeted towards those with a cock rather than a vagina. Dunno, just throwing thoughts out there. Maybe something focused on behaviors? Something that could make files self triggerable without making them ONLY self triggerable? That is one I think we are missing.
tech53
Regular
Regular

THE BEST REQUEST EVER!

Postby tech53 » January 19th, 2011, 3:03 am

something a bit different from the rest. OOO OOO OOO I KNOW! Ok so I'm like genderfluid n stuff, I identify as a 3rd gender, genderfluid. Sometimes boy, sometimes girl, sometimes in between and sometimes just meh. It gets way more complicated than that but if you could come up with a file that caters to someone like me then it would be awesome. The use of he and she alternating or the complete omission of male or female denoting words would help too...and it would be awesome if it were a bimboification or slut type file to cater to my gender in all of it's facets and glory rather than male or female. Oh...one that can be triggered on or off by myself. There is something new and not yet done at all yet for ya. Now go read up on genderfluid/genderqueer and start making the coolest file ever.
tech53
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques