Difficulty creating hypnotic change

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Difficulty creating hypnotic change

Postby BillionSix » December 10th, 2010, 1:09 am

Okay, my problem is this:

I have been messing around with hypnosis for several years, and have recorded a few mp3s, for myself and others. Nothing too professional, mind you.

Anyway, people who have put me in trance tell me I trance pretty well, and reach a deep state. The problem is that I don't accept suggestion well while under.

I don't want to submit to anyone, in fact my goal is to increase my sex drive and dominant tendencies. I have created mp3s to try and achieve this, and they work, sort of. They have the effect of making my fantasies much more vivid. My masturbatory life has never been better. Unfortunately, I seem to have a "fantasy to reality" block that keeps me from making change in my real life. I don't think it's just sexual. I have trouble getting started on a lot of goals.

So is there any advice you can give on how to get past this block?

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby CollectiveHKF » December 10th, 2010, 1:45 am

I don't actually believe the problem is with suggestion or acceptance; if you're able to fall into trance deeply, you clearly don't have many issues with, say, trusting others with your mind. Now, I really don't like to assume, but I'd like you to consider: have you any shy tendencies? Perhaps anxiety toward whether the people you'd be dominating would accept your control, or something similar? I can't answer that for you, but if you think you may have an issue in that department, you may want to look into getting/creating files that boost your confidence a bit more, or self-esteem. If you think you're good, let me know. :)
CollectiveHKF

Postby BillionSix » December 10th, 2010, 2:37 am

Well, I have a bit of trouble accepting any suggestions, I think. I've never really gotten a trigger to work, or a suggestion to regress to the past. Stuff like that.

But yes, I used to have a shyness issue in my younger years. It's gotten better. I can be a lot friendlier and even flirty with women, but actually taking a dominant stance isn't something I have much experience with. Hence, the attempt to bring it out with hypnosis.
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby mindphuk » February 6th, 2011, 11:16 am

Going into trance does obviously not mean accepting suggestions. Most people can fight difficult suggestions that goe strongly against their will or will not even accept them or even wake from trance.
That means, the subconscious is no computer that can be just programmed, it has to some extend the choice to accept or reject the programming.

I know the problem of BillionSix too. I can quite well fight triggers, no matter how deep they been set. I might (not always) feel an urge doing whats triggered, but it never been a real problem for me to resist the urge and then it fades fast, even if the suggestion was "the more you try to resist the stronger it gets".

However there are ways around it. And this could maybe also help BillionSix.
Some people need special suggestions. For instance for dominant people it might be helpful not to say: "When ... you will ..." but rather something like: "In the case of ... it could be a good idea to ...". These suggestions are a bit more indirectly and not bidding.
In this case the hypnosis would be used, to give the subconscious mind hints how to accomplish the desired aim. Just a way to go while leaving the choice to do it at the subject.

Also borrowings from NLP pattern language might help too. And last but not least maybe an analysis of the root of the problem might be needed, because the subconscious mind does nothing without reason.
mindphuk

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques