Girl Requests?

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Girl Requests?

Postby MrPleasure » February 19th, 2011, 10:45 pm

Hello, I'm going to start making some hypnosis files. I have been working with hypnosis for years and figured I would make some mp3s for you guys.

I am a guy and was wondering if the girls on this site had any requests from a guy hypnotist. I will be making gender neutral and ones for men. But Gender neutral and ones for guys are easy to come up with.

Interested in what the females her would want. Or males for a female partner etc.

Please feel free to let me know here or with a pm.
MrPleasure

Postby CharredSoul » February 20th, 2011, 5:55 am

the best i have seen is extremely intensified pleasure, also mouth orgasms when imagining giving head.
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby MrPleasure » February 20th, 2011, 7:02 am

CharredSoul wrote:the best i have seen is extremely intensified pleasure, also mouth orgasms when imagining giving head.

Thanks, figured I would do that but I meant like what situations, locations, triggers they wanted. Also any things to change there life for the better
MrPleasure

Postby CharredSoul » February 22nd, 2011, 12:25 am

if you want a therapeutic suggestion create a special place deep within a place that is sacred ot them and them only. a place where they can concentrate on themselves, majority of women have multiple roles within society but there really isn't a role that many take on as looking after themselves emotionally in a positive way, a place where they can get away, like a little holiday, a place where they can put all their desires, fantasies.
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby MrPleasure » February 22nd, 2011, 1:05 am

CharredSoul wrote:if you want a therapeutic suggestion create a special place deep within a place that is sacred ot them and them only. a place where they can concentrate on themselves, majority of women have multiple roles within society but there really isn't a role that many take on as looking after themselves emotionally in a positive way, a place where they can get away, like a little holiday, a place where they can put all their desires, fantasies.

Sounds good. Anyone know if girls buy more erotic or relaxation stuff on here
MrPleasure

Postby SailorShadow » February 23rd, 2011, 3:12 pm

Well, I tend to look for files that are relaxation which slowly become more erotic rather than just one or the other. If it's relaxation with not much else, it doesn't usually help me much, but if it's very erotic right off the bat (after the induction), I have a tendency to snap out of trance fairly quickly. Then again, it really depends on the listener. I would say take a look around at how many relaxation and how many erotic files are aimed at women, then base what you record off of that.

Personally, I would recommend trying a weight loss file. Just saying. Something that isn't going to turn a girl into a bimbo/slut/etc. while she's trying to lose weight. I always enjoy a file that would make me feel better about myself, and I'm fairly sure other girls would, too.
SailorShadow

Postby MrPleasure » February 23rd, 2011, 10:24 pm

SailorShadow wrote:Well, I tend to look for files that are relaxation which slowly become more erotic rather than just one or the other. If it's relaxation with not much else, it doesn't usually help me much, but if it's very erotic right off the bat (after the induction), I have a tendency to snap out of trance fairly quickly. Then again, it really depends on the listener. I would say take a look around at how many relaxation and how many erotic files are aimed at women, then base what you record off of that.

Personally, I would recommend trying a weight loss file. Just saying. Something that isn't going to turn a girl into a bimbo/slut/etc. while she's trying to lose weight. I always enjoy a file that would make me feel better about myself, and I'm fairly sure other girls would, too.

Thank you for taking the time to share. You have definitely pointed me in the right direction.
MrPleasure

Postby hypnostriggers » October 21st, 2011, 3:20 pm

CharredSoul wrote:if you want a therapeutic suggestion create a special place deep within a place that is sacred ot them and them only. a place where they can concentrate on themselves, majority of women have multiple roles within society but there really isn't a role that many take on as looking after themselves emotionally in a positive way, a place where they can get away, like a little holiday, a place where they can put all their desires, fantasies.

I did a couple of sessions for a a friend of mine (a girl, 22 years old, who was having confidence issues), where after the regular induction she would find herself in a special place, a very personal place where she would feel safe and comfortable. I said that in that place there were only positive and good energies, only positive and good thoughts, where she would find energy to face any problems she could find in her everyday life.

After some sessions she really got over her problems, she really felt happier, more confident and with a lot of energy. She is grateful to me until today!

So, I am not a woman, but I know that a file like that would do a lot of good for women. Maybe I will do a file about that, but I usually avoid going into the therapeutic area, I prefer to leave that area to much more qualified people (Cardigan for example), and remain in the "just for fun" area (and sometimes do favors just the one I did for this friend of mine)

Women want a place for their feelings, they tend to care much more about feelings than men do, so I believe it would be a great path to explore in your scripts.

Have great trances!!!
hypnostriggers
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques