WMM Scripts

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

WMM Scripts

Postby korik1 » February 27th, 2011, 1:33 pm

I want to make some mp3s for my girlfriend, but I don't know how to write scripts. I wanted to use ones of files already on this site, but I can't seem to download them. Are they for premium members only, or am I missing something?
korik1

Postby hypnoidf » February 27th, 2011, 3:22 pm

Hello

Yes only premiums can download scripts.

bye

Hypnoidf
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » March 1st, 2011, 8:05 pm

hypnoidf wrote:Hello

Yes only premiums can download scripts.

bye

Hypnoidf

(I don't know if you're new to the internet, but you don't need to say Hello or Goodbye in a forum post. And you don't need to write your name at the end since it's already to the left of your post.)

Anyways, there are plenty of free files on the site you should be able to download. When you look at the file directory you can use the filter to see only files that are free to download without premium access.

Also, getting premium isn't too hard, besides paying for it you also get it for making almost any sort of content contribution to the site.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby ohyouknow » March 2nd, 2011, 3:13 pm

If you like even one or two of the free files, then you should find Premium is well worth paying for. There's no repeat debiting or any similar nonsense either.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoidf » March 2nd, 2011, 3:43 pm

Lol Jeshi

I say hello, and my name, just to be polite, in France, in forum, we say Hello in new post and so, I like it ;)

Sorry for disturbing or schoking you (sorry for my bad english too)

Have a nice day ;)
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques