Becoming Mute

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Becoming Mute

Postby grove » July 15th, 2024, 3:36 am

I don't know if this is the right place on WMM to ask about a custom file. If I need to post elsewhere, please, inform me in a kind way.

I'm looking to become mute... permanently if possible, even if it means I have to keep reinforcing. I would like the effect to build. After a couple listens, my voice randomly disappears when I attempt to speak and it stays gone for 5 or 10 minutes. Over time, the effect happens more frequently, often several times a day at random times and for longer durations. Within a month or so I should be able to speak less than half the day. At about the two month mark, my speech should entirely disappear forever.

I understand that success with hypnosis is largely due to voluntary submission, and I am happy to give up my voice forever. Eager to do so even. Is this possible?
grove

Re: Becoming Mute

Postby mikey260 » September 4th, 2024, 8:31 am

second this idea
i too want to become nonverbal
mikey260

Re: Becoming Mute

Postby mikey260 » September 4th, 2024, 8:40 am

Just found this... it's not permanent, but who knows maybe with enough listens it will become so
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8079
mikey260

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges