Becoming Mute

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Becoming Mute

Postby grove » July 15th, 2024, 3:36 am

I don't know if this is the right place on WMM to ask about a custom file. If I need to post elsewhere, please, inform me in a kind way.

I'm looking to become mute... permanently if possible, even if it means I have to keep reinforcing. I would like the effect to build. After a couple listens, my voice randomly disappears when I attempt to speak and it stays gone for 5 or 10 minutes. Over time, the effect happens more frequently, often several times a day at random times and for longer durations. Within a month or so I should be able to speak less than half the day. At about the two month mark, my speech should entirely disappear forever.

I understand that success with hypnosis is largely due to voluntary submission, and I am happy to give up my voice forever. Eager to do so even. Is this possible?
grove

Re: Becoming Mute

Postby mikey260 » September 4th, 2024, 8:31 am

second this idea
i too want to become nonverbal
mikey260

Postby mikey260 » September 4th, 2024, 8:40 am

Just found this... it's not permanent, but who knows maybe with enough listens it will become so
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8079
mikey260

Postby RockHard98007 » September 26th, 2024, 3:16 pm

If you want to buy a custom file, click on PREMIUM on the menu bar, then CUSTOM FILE.

If you would rather make the suggestion for a file without paying for it, click on VOTING on the menu bar and submit your idea. Think about what you would really like to achieve, and describe it as clearly as you can. Other registered users can then vote it up or down. EMG uses these as inspiration.

On your specific subject here, have you discussed the desire to become mute with a good therapist? Given that simply refusing to talk is an easy way to approximate the effect, is there a deep-seated reason you would prefer it to be involuntary and permanent?
RockHard98007

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges