latex/pvc/plastic clothing fetish

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

latex/pvc/plastic clothing fetish

Postby stretch23 » September 5th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Hi i was just wondering if there are any files that make the listener have a fetish for latex pvc and plastic clothing.
I have been looking for one for mywife but I can't find one.
stretch23

Re: latex/pvc/plastic clothing fetish

Postby EMG » September 5th, 2009, 4:55 pm

The file "Slave - Encased" is intended to make the subject love being encased in Leather/rubber/latex. I didn't see any others when I looked.

stretch23 wrote:Hi i was just wondering if there are any files that make the listener have a fetish for latex pvc and plastic clothing.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: latex/pvc/plastic clothing fetish

Postby sarnoga » September 5th, 2009, 8:17 pm

stretch23 wrote:Hi i was just wondering if there are any files that make the listener have a fetish for latex pvc and plastic clothing.

You might look over what files Cardigan has made. His files are of high quality and I seem to recall he has done a number of files involving latex. Though I don't know if any of them are exactly what you are looking for. You can see his files by going to file search and choosing Cardigan in the drop down menu for search by author.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Latex/Rubber, Spandex, Plastic...

Postby LAhypnoboy » December 3rd, 2009, 12:21 am

I like all of these on WMM:

Calimore - Cardigans-Feeling of Latex w bin fx
Binaurally makes your normal undies feel like they are latex briefs. Continued listening will lead to actually seeing your latex briefs, every time you put on reg undergarments.

Cardigan – FemaleBondageStory
For women: Go deep into hypnosis and experience being dressed in latex, fitted with plug and vibrators, and experience a real orgasm while being totally helpless in a real bondage situation. Experience all the sensations, as though they were real.

Cardigan - Tricked into Latex - Latex Clinic
Hypno-story. In it you assume the body of a young girl going to see a new doctor. What she doesn’t know is, that the doctor is going to hypno her & turn her into a latex loving, hypnod, obedient toy. The doc has many exciting machines & tools to help her, & u get to experience 1st-hand how this is done.

hitsfmdj - Gay Spandex Fetish Train
Voice, its induction is close the the one EMG uses, It just works :) And I used Neuro-Programmer 2 Professional again to create some Alha waves in the background. This file basically trains you to really enjoy wearing and feeling spandex and being horny in it all the time.there's also suggestions to go find a partner that is also into spandex. oice, its induction is close the the one EMG uses, It just works :) And I used Neuro-Programmer 2 Professional again to create some Alha waves in the background. This file basically trains you to really enjoy wearing and feeling spandex and being horny in it all the time.there's also suggestions to go find a partner that is also into spandex.

EMG - Curse Plastic Pants
You love plastic pants. Plastic pants are very exciting. Plastic pants are very convenient. No matter what you do in them, piss or cum, they can be hand washed very easily. You like to wear them all day long, under your normal trousers (pants). In fact, you have no need to wear regular underwear anymore. It's a waste of time and money to wash or to buy them. The only thing you need is plastic pants.

EMG - Curse Writing
Imagine writing something on your body & it becomes true. The word happy written on your wrist makes you happy just because it's there. This curse file causes ANYTHING written on your body to be true until it is removed. Washables can be removed in an hour. Permanent Marker lasts until it comes off. Tattoos become permanent changes. Beware: curse, writing doesn't always have to be good.

EMG - Rubber Droid
This file goes with the Rubber Droid story. The file makes you feel like the droid in the story.

- B
;o)
LAhypnoboy

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges