A split Persona

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

A split Persona

Postby pimp951231 » September 19th, 2009, 9:52 pm

Idk it seems kinda cool to have an feminine split persona. Not like one to do physical or mental changes. Like what i mean is you have exactly two personality's and there's a wall between them. but sometimes your feminine personality can jump over wall and play jokes on you, control you, and sometimes make you do things that you wouldn't usually do yourself. But she wouldn't do nothing extreme in public. Such as Dress like a girl in public. Or give a guy a blow job. Some cools things she could do is like say something on phone without you knowing, make you walk in girls bathroom without knowing it, Enter your dreams and make it about her and her fantasies, or control certain body parts like your hands and stuff. Maybe she can eat your cum (lol i guess its sorta yourself doing that) , or maybe do some anal stuff. Idk just seemed kinda cool to like be able to talk to some hot girl in my head, have her play jokes, Do sexual things i wouldn't do myself, As long as it doesn't go to an extreme. Also be cool if like you can trigger her to take complete control.

I sorta got this idea from pyroid with his catgirl split persona he got.
I just dont want the file to like make physical or mental changes to how i think. I mean it fine with her controlling how i think, but as long as i dnt constantly crave dick or anything to that affect.

I saw a script on hypno - fetish that seem cool. Its like operation becky. I didnt write it i just found it. And as far as i know there isnt any mp3, its just a script. If anyone is interesting leave a comment or message me. I hope i wasn't to confusing. Just been sorta craving this for file and i wouldn't know where to start to make a file.

So i would appreciate your input very much
pimp951231
Regular
Regular

Postby Kylee » September 20th, 2009, 11:34 pm

Sounds like it would be great.
Kylee

Postby Axem_ranger_001 » October 7th, 2009, 11:18 pm

I must apologize if I start to make no since I’m new here and having issues with going to trance. Right now and I’m about to try a file for the 8th time and had a couple shots of rum.

Anyway, I'm a straight guy with a fetish and I’m starting to think that I have a second personality. One that might be a lesbian character. And before I start to take measures that I might regret later in life. I would like very much if someone made a file that would separate this personality so I could manage it a little better. Or at leats let her vent her personality in other means that would be less embarrassing.
Axem_ranger_001

Postby Shad_Phoenix » October 8th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Well, there's always the companion files. Not exactly what you want, but close. A bit safer too, although I suppose it's the risk that makes it fun.
Shad_Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnostudent » October 15th, 2009, 8:14 am

I did a female persona for a subject of mine, but I did it online custom over IM so that I could tweak it as I went, rather than a file.

She used to play tricks on him, and randomly take control now and then.
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » October 31st, 2009, 6:02 pm

Not being the voice of reason or anything but this is something to be careful with :)

I've a friend with very real split personality syndrome and it's not something to be taken lightly :P

Before anyone jumps me I'm NOT (underlined) saying it's not safe, I'm just reminding people that split persona's should require the same safety guidelines as a curse file before listening to one of those. :)

End of the day as long as it's something you enjoy fuck it why not? :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Krysta » December 5th, 2009, 11:35 pm

As someone who's long been associated with people with clinical split identities, I can tell you from experience that it can be both wonderful, useful, completely terrifying, and downright dangerous.

Alters I have known range everywhere from protectors and assistants (very useful that way) to severe Dommes who despise having to return any control at all to the original persona.

Now, if this is something you want, it can be very enjoyable. But I strongly recommend talking to a hypnotist for this for a custom, one-on-one session. That way you can iron out all the details before installing this second self, and can make adjustments with them if anything goes amiss.

Play Hard. Play Safe. Have Fun.
- Krysta
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby Thrideye » December 22nd, 2009, 10:20 pm

I have a close friend who accidentally created a second self using a combination of files here on this site.
Thrideye
Regular
Regular

Postby LynHollyMarie » January 27th, 2010, 10:45 am

Thrideye wrote:I have a close friend who accidentally created a second self using a combination of files here on this site.

How did it turnout for your friend? Was it good or was it a problem?
LynHollyMarie

Postby Thrideye » February 21st, 2010, 7:32 pm

sry it took so long to reply, I'm not sure, I've been computer less for the last few weeks, but from when I posted he said he'd managed to create two persona's. I think hes on this website but I'm not sure his tag.
Thrideye
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges