self triggerable physical eye change file

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

self triggerable physical eye change file

Postby BlazeTime » December 11th, 2009, 2:54 pm

i was wondering if someone could make a file that when a trigger is spoken the persons eyes would change into the sharingan eyes from the anime series naruto and in turn the abilities that come with the eyes it would be a file for naruto fans everywhere as they would know the abilities and could use them ,im asking as a fan and probably not the only one on the site, so wondered if anyone would be willing to give writing this file a go,
thankyou
Blaze
BlazeTime

Postby darkenedav » December 11th, 2009, 3:33 pm

I've given this much thought since day one of the manga. {I assume you just read this weeks hence the interest :P}

The ability isn't too hard to have as a trigger albeit (like the manga) to be used sparingly as it puts a large strain on your mind.

Basically goes like this;
- You see your eyes as though you have the sharingan (when triggered), google shargingan if you need reference
- You see things momentarily before they happen (eg If I were to see a car moving you see the car moving but you also see where the car will be whilst it moves)
- You also see the colour of elements of things (eg a wooden door would have a green hue as it would be aligned to earth)

I find more success with the 2nd part to be honest but then that's just sharpening your reflexes. If your are mostly after 1 there are plenty of trances with eye colour :) a light alteration should be easy enough (red + 2/3 dots). The 3rd is do-able as well as most psychic books etc will describe a type of vision very similar to this and in my opinion this works the same way as the 2nd (albeit less mind power needed to do it right if you can hallucinate well).

Good luck Uchiha wannabe :P (last resort is some contacts at about $15 you can't go wrong)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

incase u needed to know :)

Postby darkenedav » December 11th, 2009, 3:38 pm

pics gone :| so bellow one will do
Last edited by darkenedav on December 11th, 2009, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » December 11th, 2009, 3:39 pm

last {and better} example :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby BlazeTime » December 13th, 2009, 2:59 am

thanks darkenedav, all i need now to really top it off is a kind soul to make it into a hypno file subliminal if possible but if not just a normal one lol
BlazeTime

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges