Bad idea for a file. :p

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Bad idea for a file. :p

Postby BillionSix » October 2nd, 2010, 1:39 am

Here is a fetish I would never want implanted in me, but I am sure someone would:

http://apocrypha.badgods.com/posts/oneword-frustration
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » October 2nd, 2010, 9:21 pm

As bad a fetish as that it, I think a worse fetish is the actually documented in multiple cases fetish for wearing gender appropriate clothing.

Just imagine! You would have to cross-dress just to keep yourself focused at work! Since wearing gender appropriate work-wear would constantly have you thinking about how sexy it is.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Re: Bad idea for a file. :p

Postby sleepyjosh » October 3rd, 2010, 1:52 am

BillionSix wrote:Here is a fetish I would never want implanted in me, but I am sure someone would:

http://apocrypha.badgods.com/posts/oneword-frustration

Nice comic... and I'd totally go for that fetish. It would be so funny :D

Any 'tists think they could make it work?
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gwyn » November 5th, 2010, 8:07 pm

Jeshi wrote:As bad a fetish as that it, I think a worse fetish is the actually documented in multiple cases fetish for wearing gender appropriate clothing.

Just imagine! You would have to cross-dress just to keep yourself focused at work! Since wearing gender appropriate work-wear would constantly have you thinking about how sexy it is.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I have that- I dress as a guy 90% of the time, so when I wear chick clothes, I get really turned on and feel like a different person... But I can't wear girls clothes all the time because it gets awkward.
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges