Not your typical kind of shower

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Not your typical kind of shower

Postby Nadyra » May 25th, 2011, 3:56 pm

Greetings to you all,

Now.. my idea is: The next time you take a shower(after listening to the file), every drop/beam of water slowly transforms you into water, your skin will feel like water.. but you'll stay normal from the inside. And after that, every touch of water transforms the part that's touched into water for as long as you touch it.
Now it won't count when in a swimming pool or what of some sort(if this kind of hypnosis is even possible)

Or a similiar second idea, only to find out that every drops slowly and slowly feminizes you. (For ex. per drop/beam of water 0.25% feminization).

Now, this is my first idea and I have no clue on what the boundaries of hypnosis are.

If this sort of thing is impossible, just say so and I'll simply close this Topic.
Nadyra

Postby Korusi » May 25th, 2011, 4:00 pm

Ohhhoho I have an even more wicked idea.

What if you DON'T take a shower; you become sluttier and sluttier; you HAVE to take a shower or else you will continue to become more sexually promiscuous... taking a shower will wash away all of that and make you desire sex or whatever less... of course I'm just a wicked person with a wicked mind.
Korusi
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges