My dream hypnosis file...

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

My dream hypnosis file...

Postby blacktastic » September 17th, 2011, 12:23 pm

Alright, hear me out before you dismiss this as too creepy.

I'm a switch, and my biggest fetish is CONSENTUAL rape play, where I'm the victim. My favorite fantasy is to be knocked out and wake up, all tied and ready to be played with... but unfortunately, there's no legal or safe way to be knocked out by surprise.

Enter hypnosis! Now, I know there's plenty of files that'll knock you out with a trigger, but how about we make something a little more involved in the fantasy than just a word?

My suggestion is a file that installs a trigger in you, that if someone covers your face with a rag that has a specific scent (Something citrus, maybe? Like orange juice?), it'll be just like chloroform. You'll be able to struggle weakly for a couple seconds, and then be knocked out for, let's say, an hour, and wake up with no recollection of what happened during that hour. Just enough time for someone to move you and tie you up for some fun when you wake up :wink:

What do you all think? Is this a good idea for a file between two consensual partners, or is there too much room for something to go wrong?
blacktastic

Postby ParanoidLord » September 17th, 2011, 4:58 pm

If it's consensual, you'll want to make a lot of failsafes. Perhaps combine the scent/rag trigger with a passphrase. Outside of hypnosis, make sure you and your friend have a safety word of some sort, etc, otherwise things might get problematic.

Also, I don't think you need to be out for a whole hour unless your partner is doing really complex bondage.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Re: My dream hypnosis file...

Postby sarnoga » September 17th, 2011, 5:49 pm

blacktastic wrote:
I'm a switch, and ....

A switch?

As in a slender flexible rod, stick, or twig, especially one used for whipping, or a device used to break or open an electric circuit or to divert current from one conductor to another.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby bandler » September 17th, 2011, 6:01 pm

I agree it shouldn't take an hour to tie up a victim... practice and you can get it down to a more reasonable time frame.

Also, it seems to me you don't want the trigger to be something that could go off accidentally.

If I were doing this, I would tie the trigger to your partner's voice. If your partner sneaks up behind you and shouts "knock out!" (or your favorite trigger phrase) and you fall limp and unconscious to the floor, it would be just like he (she?) hit you from behind and knocked you out. Then anyone who discovers your game can not cut themselves in.

The more I think about this... the more I like it :-)
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ladon » September 17th, 2011, 7:09 pm

Where's the Vulcan neck pinch when you need it?
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ohyouknow » September 18th, 2011, 2:37 pm

sarnoga wrote:
blacktastic wrote:
I'm a switch, and ....

A switch?

As in a slender flexible rod, stick, or twig, especially one used for whipping, or a device used to break or open an electric circuit or to divert current from one conductor to another.

I suspect from context that the sense 'one who likes to take both dominant and submissive roles on different occasions' is the one meant here.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » September 18th, 2011, 6:02 pm

ohyouknow wrote:
I suspect from context that the sense 'one who likes to take both dominant and submissive roles on different occasions' is the one meant here.

Thanks I wasn't sure.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges