Is there a file that does this...?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Is there a file that does this...?

Postby tomnanos » September 30th, 2011, 12:07 am

I want a working guaranteed 100% curse that forces me to produce so much cum that I have very powerful cum leaking (I am male) and it is irreversible. It is forever. I walk and I am just constantly leaking, I am sleeping and even if I am soft I am just constantly leaking, my testicles will never get a break it is producing so much so much so much cum that it forces leaks that I have to wear diapers, that is how badly I am leaking cum for the rest of my life and it will never be removed. Is there a curse like that with guaranteed real life people who done this curse and it works 100% and it never removed and strong cum producing. Even if a person have sex it doesn't stop cum production, so thick and big and non-stop, even if the testicles are aching for break, they are tired they are forced to produce more cum..is there a curse like that that works, can this curse be put if someone is listening to it while they are sleeping or going to sleep? Thanks in advance.
tomnanos

Re: Is there a file that does this...?

Postby qv » September 30th, 2011, 12:49 am

First off, no, there's no such thing as a 100% guaranteed hypnofile.
Second, it's generally a good idea to search the files; just click on files on the left column on your screen, then select filetype:Curse and search under, oh, I dunno, Constant Cum Production?
Third: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/238/Curse-CCP.php

Granted, this has the caveat that masturbating stops it for 8 hours, but I'm sure if you want it bad enough your subconscious mind can ignore that bit.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » September 30th, 2011, 12:51 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=1768
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » September 30th, 2011, 5:27 am

LOL, that is a really hot idea for a curse file. It's like, CCP on steroids.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges