Not sure if this would work?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Not sure if this would work?

Postby splatterboi » November 22nd, 2011, 12:33 pm

I've had an idea for a file, but I'm not sure if it's possible to actually create it (still fairly new and constantly overestimate the abilities of hypnosis), and I'd rather get a quick question answered before putting another file into the voting line up. Basically the file would create a personality inside the listeners mind that they would identify as their conscience, to help them get things they want or need done, but everytime you follow the advice given the personality would become a little stronger till eventually it starts making strong habits for you that are extremely difficult to break free from. The question is, would the file maker be able to create a personality that would gain it's knowledge and goals from the listener, or would the necessary language be to vague to be effective? Also would the personality be able to adapt to changes in the person, so as to not be questioned as the listeners actual conscience?
This might be a really stupid question, but I've been kind of curious since the idea popped into my head.
splatterboi

Postby VeryGnawty » November 22nd, 2011, 5:25 pm

I have seven different personalities. Six of them were created with hypnosis.

Yeah.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby splatterboi » November 23rd, 2011, 3:17 am

I have seen different personality files, I was wondering if there was one that could be based completely of the listeners mind and use that to determine what the personality will do, not setting up the personality directly in the file. If there's is a file like this out there then I guess I haven't found it?
splatterboi

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges