Resistance

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Resistance

Postby demigraff » December 21st, 2011, 11:06 am

I've seen plenty of resistance inductions, and I've wondered how effective it would be to make a resistance-based body.

Here's two examples (posted on the voting page). I'd be glad to see what anyone else can come up with.

Resist Me (Diaper Version) wrote:Every time you see a diaper (or package of them, or commercial, or hear someone talk about them), it will remind you that you have listened to a hypnosis file. You will be determined to resist the humiliating effects of the file. Maybe you want to test how easily suggestible you are, or how good the file is, so you try to resist even though you know you cant. Or maybe you just want to avoid being humiliated, or you treat the files like a game. In any case, you will clearly remember (and will be reminded every time you see or hear a diaper) that you have listened to a file which will humiliate you by making you unable to wet yourself for a whole day. If your bladder is empty when you are reminded, you will want to drink something to fill it up. If your bladder is full when you see a reminder, it will seem like a perfect test (of the file or of your strength of will) to try and pee right then and there. If you manage it, you will immediately remember the real effect of this file.

Resist Me (Pants Version) wrote:After listening to this file, you will be fully aware that you have decided to listen to a hypnosis file that is intended to make you do something embarrassing or unusual. You want to fight this suggestion; either to see how good the hypnotist is, or because you don't really want to be embarrassed.

Even if you normally forget files you've listened to, you will be able to remember parts of this one. The more you think about it, the easier it will be to remember the disturbing and exhibitionistic command to wear underwear when you are going out. Any time you see that you aren't wearing underwear, you will feel a slight urge to put some on. It won't be a strong urge, and you will know on some level that it comes from this file, but you will feel like you should wear underwear. You might even notice that you are wearing underwear of some kind at some point during the day. But if this file tricks you into wearing underwear, you will be proud of noticing, and know that you can remove the humiliating garment before anybody notices.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » December 21st, 2011, 4:26 pm

Thanks :) Good to know someone appreciates some of my random thoughts. I hope they get some votes once they're approved.

One more that's crossing my mind is an alternative way of implementing EMG's "Train Harem" file. Maybe encouraging the understanding that monogamy is just too extreme in the ownership/possession spectrum; you're happy to belong to just one master, but the file's suggestion of being his only slave is more than you're willing to try.

Not sure how well that would work, though.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » December 29th, 2011, 3:47 am

Wow ... I'm quite surprised by the number of 'against' votes these got. I think the 'no underwear' version is the first suggestion I've posted to have more "against" than "for".

Is it because people don't like the idea of a file that makes you go without underwear? Or because you don't think this kind of wording would work?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges