A Plea to to anyone

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

A Plea to to anyone

Postby Tangy » December 16th, 2011, 11:53 am

Name: brain-woman
Description: brainwashing
Author: 1111mystique2407 ? Added On: 2010-05-30 Downloaded: 1328 Length: 12:29
Audience: Straight Women Effect: Permanent

I wish this file can be transformed into a Baby-brain Version.it would be very effective.
If the Author still around please consider this.

It Appears that the Author is no longer here so is anyone here can reproduce this file with baby suggestions.
here are the Original scripted from what I heard it may be more.

It turns you into a Girl if you listen very carefully you will hear the words saying
You are a girl , you are a woman, You deserve a boyfriend, Don\'t be scared, relax and let it happen, girls laughing , it has really happen you are a girl, more whispers saying you are a girl over and over again.She dose not understand it has really happen you do not have the need to scared you are a girl intertwined into each other . i love this file one of the best on this site.
Anyone this is your new scripted
New scripted

You are a Baby , you are a Infant, You deserve Diapers, Don\'t be scared, relax and let it happen, baby's laughing , it has really happen you are a baby, more whispers saying you are a baby over and over again.The baby dose not understand it has really happen you do not have the need to be scared you are a baby intertwined into each other More whispering you are a baby over and over again YOU ARE A BABY LOUDLY thin softly you are a baby over and over again Did you ever think this could happen to you ? you are a baby.

:idea:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: A Plea to to anyone

Postby Tangy » January 4th, 2012, 12:07 pm

Tangy wrote:Name: brain-woman
Description: brainwashing
Author: 1111mystique2407 ? Added On: 2010-05-30 Downloaded: 1328 Length: 12:29
Audience: Straight Women Effect: Permanent

I wish this file can be transformed into a Baby-brain Version.it would be very effective.
If the Author still around please consider this.

It Appears that the Author is no longer here so is anyone here can reproduce this file with baby suggestions.
here are the Original scripted from what I heard it may be more.

It turns you into a Girl if you listen very carefully you will hear the words saying
You are a girl , you are a woman, You deserve a boyfriend, Don\'t be scared, relax and let it happen, girls laughing , it has really happen you are a girl, more whispers saying you are a girl over and over again.She dose not understand it has really happen you do not have the need to scared you are a girl intertwined into each other . i love this file one of the best on this site.
Anyone this is your new scripted
New scripted

You are a Baby , you are a Infant, You deserve Diapers, Don\'t be scared, relax and let it happen, baby's laughing , it has really happen you are a baby, more whispers saying you are a baby over and over again.The baby dose not understand it has really happen you do not have the need to be scared you are a baby intertwined into each other More whispering you are a baby over and over again YOU ARE A BABY LOUDLY thin softly you are a baby over and over again Did you ever think this could happen to you ? you are a baby.

Thank you for you quick Response to my Request

:idea:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Annoying

Postby Calimore » January 6th, 2012, 12:19 pm

Instead of reposting a quote, most people who want to revive interest in a topic thread will write "bump" or the like, but I guess you aren't most people, eh? :p
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges