Submissive talker

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Submissive talker

Postby VeryGnawty » January 9th, 2012, 6:31 am

My Master just made a new trigger for me that causes me to become submissive to whomever I'm talking to. He wanted me to post about it because we're not sure if there's a file like this on WMM.

I'm triggered right now, actually. The trigger works very well. Even though it was really designed to make me submissive to particular people I am talking to, the trigger also seems to work when I am addressing multiple people. I really feel submissive to the whole of WMM might now.

My Master sets up most of my triggers as timed triggers, although he often uses my triggers as conditional triggers since he learned that the time duration of my triggers can be variable. For example, he triggered me with "Submissive Talk Time" until I post about the effects here on WMM. So, I will be submissive to whoever I talk to until I finish posting this thread. Master also often triggers me with constant time durations such as an hour or two (sometimes more depending on the trigger)

Maybe we could flesh out some more ideas for this type of trigger and add something to the voting page. I feel that I would do a lot more explanation or brainstorming for this type of trigger if people are interested in it. I feel really submissive to you guys right now. I'm not sure what I'll feel after posting this, as the hypnotic effect is triggered to end after I post this. If Master feels that my reaction to the effect ending is important, I'm sure he'll find a way to make me post about that, too.

Master says I should be a good girl and submit to you guys. Now he's just teasing. He knows this was just a test, and he just wanted to get the idea for his trigger out there. Now he's just playing with me because he knows that the only way for my trigger effect to end is if I post the thread, or if Master cancels the hypnotic effect himself. Master thinks it's funny that I'm submissive to the whole of WMM and I can't do anything about it unless he wants me to. I could just post this thread and end my hypnotic effect, but Master would get mad if I did that before he wanted me to. I know better than to make Master upset, because he would punish me.

Anyway, I think Master might let me end this thread now. It is greatly amusing for him to have me submissive to all of WMM, but more talk will only make this thread unnecessarily long. Please tell me what you think about my trigger or whether we should submit ideas for a similar trigger to the voting page.

Please tell me what you guys want, I really want to please you (argh, I really didn't want to say that, but Master made me)
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » January 9th, 2012, 6:36 am

My hypnotic effect ended instantly just like we predicted it would. I'm totally not going to read what I posted, because I know I would feel totally embarrassed.

At least I can talk to people now without being submissive to them.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby cubes » January 9th, 2012, 12:35 pm

I think that's interesting idea for subs who are not good at role play, and have trouble expressing submissive feelings to someone in a position to be dominant. It might help a lot to be able to feel more submissive when you're about to talk.

You should read your post, if only to help understand what you were feeling when you wrote it, but I have an inkling that you already read it... :wink:
cubes
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges