Newbie challenge-

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie challenge-

Postby SadlySmashing » March 30th, 2012, 7:59 pm

SadlySmashing here. I'm new to WMM and the hypnosis scene. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, if I should post this at all, but it seemed like the best possible match. Onto me: I've done a lot of fetish writing, a bit of voice work and guided meditation and now I'm looking to put my talents to the test. So WMM, here's my challenge for you:

Provide me with some doable ideas. I'll be in contact with you for further details, especially if I'm captivated. While I'd greatly prefer bringing a script to light, I'm open to penning a few myself. While I don't have a portfolio of work ready, I'll make the first few requests absolutely free of charge (and as such, they will be done on my own time and at my own leisure). Hopefully, after a few recordings, I'll have refined my skills and created a great product. In the future, I hope to accept commissions and look forward to working with you.

So, what ideas would you all like to see brought to life by an enthusiastic newbie?
SadlySmashing

Postby outkast1728 » March 30th, 2012, 8:27 pm

how about a tf file that turns the listener into a perpetually horny jock and the more the listener cums, the dumber and more jock-like they become until its irreversible?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Cadbury145 » March 31st, 2012, 1:28 am

You can check out the voting page for all the ideas which have been put up for what files people want.

Maybe you will find something captivating there.
Cadbury145

Postby SadlySmashing » March 31st, 2012, 9:45 am

Thanks for the tip. I suppose the voting page is just that: voting. There's no way I can contact whoever posted the item and collaborate to find out what exactly they wanted?
SadlySmashing

Postby JackTheWriter » March 31st, 2012, 2:38 pm

While I am fairly new here myself (joined late last year), I have two suggestions that might be beneficial to you.

The first would be to go to the files page and search through the ones that are scripts only to find one that peaks your interest and contact the author of it through pm to see if he/she would like you to voice it for him/her. Many people write scripts but either don't have the right equipment to produce a quality file or don't feel that their own voice is good enough to make the file on their own. Many of these authors would probably appreciate a collaboration in this way and would look favorably on you contacting them about this. By taking the initiative to start a dialogue you will be showing the author that their work has finally caught the eye of someone else and that author will be more likely to work with you as opposed to a general query such as this.

My other suggestion is along a completely different route. I say forget about making files for the moment and instead focus on finding a subject to work with personally through either email, IM, or Skype to hone your skills. That way you can have direct feedback that you can use to tweak your technique. Since you are looking to make files, I'd say Skype would be the best way to go. There are many more subjects on here than hypnotists so it should be fairly easy for you to find someone to practice with. I myself have been looking for the right tist and would be happy to start a PM dialogue to see if our interests would be compatible.

Whichever way you decide I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to seeing your files in the future.
JackTheWriter
Regular
Regular

Postby SadlySmashing » March 31st, 2012, 3:24 pm

Thanks for your response. I have been on the lookout for some scripts that interest me and have even contacted their original authors for permission to voice them. Whether or not they respond is another question. It's kind of disheartening to see a file that's been posted five years ago.

I guess you're right that I'd need to build up a reputation as a tist before making files. I guess file-making appealed to me because it seemed like a more controlled setting where mistakes can be adjusted and corrected in retrospect.
SadlySmashing

could you make me pee?

Postby qatguy » May 2nd, 2012, 9:35 pm

Could you please make a file for me that makes me pee alot without a diaper while in trance? Thanks.
qatguy

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges