Highway hypnosis inducer

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Highway hypnosis inducer

Postby DAQ » May 3rd, 2012, 8:55 am

I have always had a hard time going into trance using the files here and the techniques I have found online. I was thinking last night about the situations where people regularly go into trance such as long boring lectures ect. and then I had an idea for a visual/descriptive induction based on the common phenomena of highway hypnosis.

Anyone who has driven for any amount of time has done it at least once and I think it would be a great way to put people into trance. I also think that the risk of going into trance during regular driving would be negligible because of the steps that most take to avoid highway hypnosis.

So, what do you think? Good way to put someone into trance? Too dangerous to try? or just won't work?

DAQ
DAQ

Postby Jeshi » May 3rd, 2012, 8:30 pm

Using visuals of driving is fine, but trying to induce someone while they're driving is definitely way way way way too dangerous to attempt.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby DAQ » May 3rd, 2012, 10:46 pm

didn't mean while they were driving :lol: , just replicating the circumstances in visualization that cause an otherwise natural trance.
DAQ

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges