Download Virtual Hypnotist free

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Tangy » May 28th, 2012, 2:08 am

downloads.phpnuke.org › ... › Home & Education › Home Inventory
Virtual Hypnotist Checked against Virus and Spyware: Yes Virtual Hypnotist Compatible Operating Systems: Win 98,2000,Windows Xp,Windows Vista,Windows ...

downloads.phpnuke.org
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » May 28th, 2012, 8:41 pm

Are you sure you didn't mean to link to http://vhypno.sourceforge.net/ ?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » May 28th, 2012, 10:43 pm

anyone had any luck with this? i always got an error loop upon opening it that made it unusable. something about "tabctl32.ocx" being missing
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » May 29th, 2012, 11:11 pm

somehopper wrote:anyone had any luck with this? i always got an error loop upon opening it that made it unusable. something about "tabctl32.ocx" being missing

I don't know about that error specifically. Virtual Hypnotist was how I got interested in the online hypnosis scene (I found WMM because someone had posted a Virtual Hypnosis script that said "original script from WarpMyMind") and back on my Windows XP computer it worked really really well. The TTS wasn't bad (although still TTS) and the mix-and-match script system was great. On my Vista computer, it didn't work as well, but it was still functional.

The TTS software it uses doesn't even seem to work on my Windows 7 computer though, and Followthewatch555 got terribly sick and decided he wanted to remove himself from the hypnosis scene entirely. So there's no real solution to any problems with VH these days. Nobody has taken up the cause of updating VH, even though it is open source.

I still have it installed on my computer though, even though its main function no longer works. The grock tunnel is still cool though, and since it doesn't use TTS it still works.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges