Curse Synesthesia?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Synesthesia?

Postby Scarlett_S » January 2nd, 2012, 1:33 am

I'm honestly surprised that this isn't already a file. I'm aware that there are different types of synesthesia, but the one I'm talking about is sight-sound synesthesia, where every pitch and word has a certain color. I'm nearly positive that this could be achieved with hypnosis, as it isn't behavioral, physical, it is purely mental. Would anyone be interested in giving this a shot? As a musician, this would be awesome. I'm sure other people as avid music listeners would also enjoy the shit outta this :P of course, I didn't explain everything I could have about this, but if someone takes this on, I'd hope they'd research a bit more!
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby Haxsaw » January 3rd, 2012, 7:23 pm

Dear Friend,
You are on! I take requests, on a regular basis. Music by Color will be the name of the file, dear. I will make it today as part of my Stage Show act.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Aura's

Postby 1love » February 16th, 2012, 12:46 am

You could take this a step further with auras. You see every color matches a a sound wave and every sound wave and color matches and emotion. These are sent out by your in an electromagnetic wave around you. So in some ways synesethesia is an important factor in reading auras.
1love
Regular
Regular

Postby venhip » August 30th, 2012, 3:16 pm

Haha! I was thinking about requesting this last night! I have synesthesia (audio to colour, smell to colour, feeling to colour and letter to personality) and I really enjoy it, people should really try out the script if you read this forum! Thank you!
venhip

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges