Shy about my butt :-/

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Shy about my butt :-/

Postby sicksecretary » July 6th, 2012, 9:11 am

Hi all,

I remember a time when I was more or less bombarded with hypno files (email slave) to do all kind of things, among them, flaunt my ASSets whenever I could. I still remember how it felt to be in such a teasing , sexually self confident mindstate, I loved that, but those days are gone. I have taken a longer pause with hypnotism and my conditioning and the tirggers have almost completely worn off. Shyness has taken over again.

Thing is, I happen to have a big ass. Too big, some might say, or nice and round, as others might see it. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally happen to feel self conscious about having a big butt again, and i'd much rather be back in a mindstate where I feel good about myself, and especially that most prominent feature of mine. I'd much rather be a showoff again than unconsciously attempt to hide my ass from the world. I remember I used to consider it sexy and beautiful and I want that back dammit! :oops:

Now, I guess I could simply start listening to email slave again and throw my address out there again, hoping for someone to surprise me with the perfect hypnofile, but I feel reluctant to do so. I simply don't want to be spammed with unimaginative, hurtful, boundary-not-respecting or otherwise malicious emails that my subconscious mind might want to obey.

On the other hand, I always loved interacting with, and being controlled by nice people who gave me the right hypnotic "pushes" into the right directions. Who were interested in experimenting, trying out suggestions or triggers and discuss what effect they had on me. I'm all about feedback, I love to give something back to a tist that way.

Thus I am seeking for someone who wants to have a go screwing with my impressionable mind using the triggers I still have and obey, or maybe even trance me though chat. If you're a nice person there is a very good chance I will reply to your IM and invite you into my head ;-)

If you're after "pics of your boobs" or something of that sort, or want me as your slave, please refrain from contacting me, for I am not interested.

For now, I am interesting in being turned into an "ass person" again... whatever side effects that might have...
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Re: Shy about my butt :-/

Postby Tangy » July 9th, 2012, 12:11 am

sicksecretary wrote:Hi all,

I remember a time when I was more or less bombarded with hypno files (email slave) to do all kind of things, among them, flaunt my ASSets whenever I could. I still remember how it felt to be in such a teasing , sexually self confident mindstate, I loved that, but those days are gone. I have taken a longer pause with hypnotism and my conditioning and the tirggers have almost completely worn off. Shyness has taken over again.

Thing is, I happen to have a big ass. Too big, some might say, or nice and round, as others might see it. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally happen to feel self conscious about having a big butt again, and i'd much rather be back in a mindstate where I feel good about myself, and especially that most prominent feature of mine. I'd much rather be a showoff again than unconsciously attempt to hide my ass from the world. I remember I used to consider it sexy and beautiful and I want that back dammit! :oops:

Now, I guess I could simply start listening to email slave again and throw my address out there again, hoping for someone to surprise me with the perfect hypnofile, but I feel reluctant to do so. I simply don't want to be spammed with unimaginative, hurtful, boundary-not-respecting or otherwise malicious emails that my subconscious mind might want to obey.

On the other hand, I always loved interacting with, and being controlled by nice people who gave me the right hypnotic "pushes" into the right directions. Who were interested in experimenting, trying out suggestions or triggers and discuss what effect they had on me. I'm all about feedback, I love to give something back to a tist that way.

Thus I am seeking for someone who wants to have a go screwing with my impressionable mind using the triggers I still have and obey, or maybe even trance me though chat. If you're a nice person there is a very good chance I will reply to your IM and invite you into my head ;-)

If you're after "pics of your boobs" or something of that sort, or want me as your slave, please refrain from contacting me, for I am not interested.

For now, I am interesting in being turned into an "ass person" again... whatever side effects that might have...

Hay what ever makes you Happy go for it.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby sicksecretary » July 9th, 2012, 5:42 pm

A little feedback, since I don't know who to thank specifically... today I found myself in a handful or situations where I had involuntarily shown off a little, not in a drastic, obvious way, but I felt that something was different about the way I moved. And despite catching myself being a little bit of a showoff once again, I never consciously understood how and why, and the best part probably is that I felt good about it, knowing that finally someone is screwing with my head again.

I was still kinda nervous at some points, that my pants were slipping and stuff like that, so I had to check myself now and then, But overall, I felt good about myself and the sensation that something is going on with my mind that I am not aware of had me very excited. My hips feel so much better when they are swaying around freely, can't way to show myself to the world tomorrow :-)
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 18th, 2012, 3:53 am

I was inspired by your idea enough to include it my newest release, Fucking Doggy... Please let me know how you like it.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sicksecretary » July 29th, 2012, 1:08 am

I listened to that file just now, sorry, couldn't easily access it and had to get someone to download it for me. I hope I didn't violate the rules.

What I can say for now is that it has me very wet and aroused after listening, and I'm eager to find out how it will affect me when I go about my day. I'll tell you later :-)
sicksecretary
Regular
Regular

Postby emcon » August 14th, 2012, 5:52 pm

I wanted to join in and say that this is something i'd be interested in as well. I've always been shy about my butt, and I think it would be interesting to feel better about it and take it further. I have listened to email slave as a starting point, so feel free to pm me if youd like to work with me :)
emcon

recording

Postby HypnoZorro » October 2nd, 2012, 9:03 pm

After I work on a recording for DinaX , I will try to make a recording for you if you are interested . I have to set things up recording wise , and only have a few hours a week privacy wise , so please be patient .
Just to make sure we are on the same page , you want to wear certain types of clothing to highlight your butt , and have a desire to showcase it in certain situations ... ?

Could you give examples of scenarios you want to happen like wearing a thong underneath or guys jerking off shooting their cum on your butt cheeks . I can also put in a private trigger for additional conditioning if you have more effects that you want to experience after the initial stage .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges