Oral Sex Curse (Everynight Before You Go To Sleep)

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Oral Sex Curse (Everynight Before You Go To Sleep)

Postby gerwynm » October 23rd, 2012, 4:28 am

I have actually made the blowjob curse http://www.hypno-fetish.com/music/479/untitled-playlist

There is one there for straight men and there is one for people who would like a blowjob from a gender of their choice.

Happy listening and criticism is welcome =)
Last edited by gerwynm on October 23rd, 2012, 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gerwynm

I am making it

Postby gerwynm » October 23rd, 2012, 2:01 pm

I have decided to make this curse myself. It will be a beautiful woman giving you a blowjob everynight before you go to sleep until you cum. It will happen for the rest of your life.

It will be ready shortly, if anyone is willing to listen to it and give a review it would be much appreciated. This is a nice curse not a bad one if there is such a thing lol. I will post the link shortly.
gerwynm

Postby ParanoidLord » October 23rd, 2012, 3:19 pm

I get the feeling that you might want to go with the magical mouth as your visualization, since it's less complicated than a humanoid. Also, if I remember correctly, there's quite a few succubi files on this site (and others) already.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

It's Done

Postby gerwynm » October 23rd, 2012, 3:32 pm

Here is the link to the file.

I'm open to criticism and if it needs to be improved please feel free to say =) Happy listening

http://www.hypno-fetish.com/music/479/untitled-playlist
gerwynm

Postby gerwynm » October 23rd, 2012, 3:35 pm

ParanoidLord wrote:I get the feeling that you might want to go with the magical mouth as your visualization, since it's less complicated than a humanoid. Also, if I remember correctly, there's quite a few succubi files on this site (and others) already.

Yeah i did think about that, i've done it so it's imagining the feeling of a beautiful women performing the blowjob rather than the actual image.
gerwynm

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges