Challenge-- the loopable, inescapable bdsm scene... read on

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Challenge-- the loopable, inescapable bdsm scene... read on

Postby wolfnchains » December 27th, 2012, 4:31 pm

Hello, everyone.

I am a masochist, and I am interested in some hardcore scenes. And I am presenting a fun challenge for anyone who has the balls and considers themselves great hypnotists...

The challenge actually involves the creation of three to four files-- two endcaps and a middle file that will be the main loopable. Also, maybe a serperate binding file to rebind the listener into place, without having to relisten to the induction.

1. The first file will serve as an induction, and bind the listener in place. It will also set the scene for where this takes place.

an example: Spreadeagle across or bent over the bed. Maybe guided imagery would lead them to be bound to a fucking bench.

2. The second file, which is the crux of the three, is where the "fun" begins. Ball busting, weights, electro, nipple torture, paddling or spanking, tease and denial, extended milking, etc.

This file will be designed to be copied and repeated, or loopable, with the listener experiencing the same actions over and over again. The beginning will sync up with the ending so as to keep it going, with nothing to indicate pause.

3. A possible third file to add to this is a rebinding file, that tightens the bindings from the first file. If the 2nd file is copied and repeated several times, it can be placed between an occasional copy.

4. The endcap would of course release the listener. However, I also really like the idea of being somehow caught in an endless loop with the 2nd file until I am so exhausted I just fall asleep.

Okay, guys, any takers for this complex masochist's-dream-come-true?
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges