Awake and refreshed...?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Awake and refreshed...?

Postby maverika » January 5th, 2013, 6:53 am

...no thank you. Not at at 11pm at night!

I've noticed a slight deficiency in that there is a lack of awakeners on the site. I suspect, that, a number of writers have fallen prey to a 'cultural syndrome' of using the standard 'awake and refreshed' finisher.

After lurking, experimenting, i've come to realise that 'modular' hypnosis is a real game-changer, you can find an intro that works, followed by 1,2+ files of you choice, then awaken to the voice/affirmation of your choice!

After remembering some of Susan from Tranceproviders and Isabella Valentines excellent files, i've noticed that although a good degree of work goes into the majority of files here(and hypnofiles) that the endings aren't very..well..aren't very good. The awakening portion of the session is still relevant, it provides confirmation of acceptance, it reiterates and reinforces, it can be thought of as an industrial bolt, tightening in place the suggestion, or as baby oil, relaxing/massaging the listener out of their session. The more flexible/mutable the ending, it can provide an excellent starting place for understanding and constructing more effective playlists as well.

I've listed a few ideas below(not carved in stone, please take and modify!) and think that they should be done with a human voice, or if your someone who records all their sessions in TTS, then the same TTS voice would of course make sense.

I do hope a few recorders will give this some thought and generate a few nice closers!

(simple - awake and relaxed - good for late at night!)
You will awake the count of 5, feeling awake and relaxed, and ready to carry on with the rest of your day. You will remember all you have learned here today and will act, when appropriate, on any instructions.. etc

(Determined)
You will now awake, ready to put into practice that which you have learned today! on the count of 5, feeling awake and relaxed, and determined to make a real change. etc etc

(Confidence - maybe with some upbeat music?)
Your almost ready to wake up now, and, feel confident and happy about today and your time, and our time, spent together in this wonderful enjoyable place, and as i count to 5, with each number you will feel more smiley and happy and positive about everything you experienced.. etc etc

(fetish - immediate)
When you wake up, you will do exactly as you have been told, exactly as you have been told, you will not wait, you will not wait, you will not deviate, you will not falter, do exactly as you have been told to do.

(sneaky - fear - curse)
You cannot resist, you will not resist. The suggestions you have received to today will be permanent, they will remain with you and activate at the right moment/when you least expect it/when you have met all the conditions for it. Your sub-conscious will keep track for you and make sure that the suggestions work correctly and permanently. This is the way its going to be, this is the way it is always going to be and for every number i count to 5, you will feel the effects become stronger and stronger etc

(attentive)
When you have awoken, you will be awake and alert, if you have things that need to be done, you will do them immediately, especially if they relate to the file you have just listened to.

(amnesia - this file may need to reinforce trance first, in order to implant the memory loss?)
You will forget in your conscious mind all that has happened, only your subconscious mind will remember your time here today, everything else is forgotten, you will awake with the strong feelings you have carried over from your time in trance, but you will not remember what has been said, and as i count to 5, feeling relaxed and loose, your mind a blank, only knowing you have enjoyed the trance you have been in.. etc

~M~ :wink:

PS Afterthought, we could also have closers for 'topics' as well as 'states'(which i've put above), so forced gay, feminisation, overcoming fear, etc
maverika
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » January 5th, 2013, 6:48 pm

I've been using Turbo Awakener by tenebrax for my "waking" needs. Check this link for details:
[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1063/Turbo-Awakener.php[/url]
It's not as flexible as what you're suggesting here, but having the option of returning to normal or entering hypnotic programming is always nice.

Themed awakeners would be useful, too. It might be very useful to have something to make a listener feel extra horny, homosexual, heterosexual, feminine, etc. when they're going to return to normal awareness.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » January 5th, 2013, 7:42 pm

On the files that I write, I've placed a bare-bones awakener that goes something like this: Now, you can either wake up completely, or you can just turn off the player and fall into a deep, natural sleep. Either way, you will do so on the count of five. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

I do this because I usually listen to files right before bed, in my bed, as if I were right about to fall asleep. (So I'm either blacking out during hypnosis, or I AM falling asleep.) It works OK for what it is.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby maverika » January 6th, 2013, 8:27 am

ParanoidLord wrote:I've been using Turbo Awakener by tenebrax for my "waking" needs. Check this link for details:
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1063/Turbo-Awakener.php

Lol, first comment on this file 'thank you. We need more awakeners.'

:wink:

@Endo i'll have a listen to a few of your files later!

I think i forgot to mention that i've noticed a lot of comments recently on Audacity, specifically from the listeners. I was thinking that once the hypnotists are comfortable that there are a good variety of inductions and awakeners on site, they can relax a bit and concentrate just on bodies? I know some hyp's enjoy making the whole thing from start to finish and i'm not suggesting that should stop! It's just we've all experienced a hyp, perhaps rushing a bit on a file(no names *cough*) and to re-record 10-20mins vs 30-50mins must surely be a better idea?

I recently got eternal sissy happiness from Goddess Gracie and it has very specific aims so its made as a 'gestalt' whole file, and i think for certain files, like curses, they need to remain as complete packages.

I'd record some awakeners, except my voice can drone a bit... *grumble*
maverika
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges