opinion on this idea...

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

opinion on this idea...

Postby maskedanonymity » January 6th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Hey everybody.

I posted this on another part of the forum but I thought it might be better in the 'ideas' section. It is not a request for a file (lots of great work here btw), but rather me asking everyone's opinions on a way to go about what I'm looking for.

I'm a sub guy who tends to get the occasional arousal from women in bondage, gagged, submissive etc, which puts a damper on my commitment to Femdom personally (all personal preference, no offence intended. nothing wrong with being a switch)

I'm looking for a way, through hypnosis, to eliminate in myself all possible arousal from those lingering interests, so I only get arousal from Femdom ideas, relationships play etc, and male submission.

What do you think?

Thanks a lot :)
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » January 7th, 2013, 12:00 am

Well, it's certainly doable, I'm just not understanding your reasoning for eliminating a certain turn-on.

Personally, I like having lots of options, so I'll suggest this: If you ever get to a point where you can write your own files (not that hard to get to, it's just hard to make GOOD ones), why not write write it as a dual-personality file? This would bring out your switchiness if you wanted to retain that. I'd make it so that if you were in a male-top situation, you would embrace that side of yourself completely, or if you were in a male-bottom situation, you would embrace that side of yourself. Each "side" would be isolated from the other, so that you couldn't switch during fun time, whatever that may be for you.

BUT, that's just my opinion. I believe "we" may have a file that could do what you want it to do. Try setting the search parameters to "straight male, free, permanent, permanent while safe, and curse", then type in whatever words strike your fancy, and you may find a few files that should be somewhat close to what you want.

If those don't strike your fancy, my scripting services are free, but I'm still learning, so the script may not be the most effective on the subject. What I could do is make a traditional file with suggestions to change your personality to be only turned on by dominant women. OR I could try making a file that will make you feel pleasure (maybe a quick orgasm?) when you see/think of dominant women, and punish you (a little torture or chastity) if you are aroused while seeing/thinking of submissive women. So it won't make you avoid thinking of submissive women, but will train you just to not get off on it. Two things to note about doing it this way would be A. That it's kinda more fun this way, and B. you wouldn't be able to undo the training with a deprogram file, just the hypnotic suggestions.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges