Strap on Time

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Strap on Time

Postby Geekazoid » January 16th, 2013, 1:31 am

I've looked high and low for this. Seems like all of the files for women are about making them into bimbos sluts and cock fiends. How about a little empowerment? I'd like to see my generally submissive hetero female partner experience a little role reversal.

I am seeking a file (or really a series) that would inspire her to want a cock of her own. This would start with her clit and visualizing it growing into a cock. Then the need to choose and wear a strap on and develop feelings of wonder/empowerment and so on from it. I'd like for her to be able to experience some real pleasure with stroking and rubbing it (hence the clit connection). And ultimately she will want to put it to use...
Geekazoid

Postby Endo » January 16th, 2013, 12:28 pm

I have a file posted on this site that is supposed to make a clit grow to penis length/width, but no one's given me any feedback about it. I'd love to script this out for you, but I'm busy this week.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges