calimore obey pet submissive follow on

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

calimore obey pet submissive follow on

Postby snippy_one » March 24th, 2013, 4:43 pm

I like the PET trigger word and was wondering if Calimore could do a deeper level follow up with PET commands. It feels very good whenever he calls me PET. It helps me to be even more submissive. I've been suffering Cal's curse since October and would like reinforcement with the PET trigger for preventing my own orgasm. PET suggested shaving, PET suggested must go out and purchase and wear pink panties.

No matter what, thank you Calimore for your hypnosis sessoins.
snippy_one

Obey - feel more pleasure now, pet.

Postby Calimore » March 24th, 2013, 8:11 pm

I cannot tell you how pleased I am with your progress but making new files has gotten tricky since my computer was stolen nearly a year ago. In fact, I had just begun to think I had gotten over my loss until yesterday morning, when I awoke with a horrible urge to hunt down the computer thief and take justice into my own hands.

Needless to say, I'm not quite over the loss. That machine cost $2800 and I have been unable to replace it thus far. Luckily, after a cup of coffee, I felt less like killing a guy whose probably living a horrible life, anyway.

I am currently looking at what I can do to make files on a lesser system. I still have the software but currently only have two iPhones, one with service which can be a personal hotspot and another with no service but able to link to the first. I know it can be done using only what I've got and as soon as I figure out how to do it I will again be taking file requests.

So be patient my pet and I WILL add your file requests to my "to do list". My binaual beat templates were taken from me along with my machine but luckily I was generous enought to share binaural beat files of varying length on this site, doing myself a big favor in the process. I can make files again from scratch as soon as I get another laptop or desktop to use, but I hope to be making files again even if that doesn't happen. I'm on an iPhone even now, and EMG is keeping up with the technology as best he can and improving the site all the time. It's going to happen.

I really appreciate your support. If anyone wants to help me, pet, all they need to is donate a few dollars to my Paypal account at calimore@ymail.com and the monies will be used to help me get a decent used computer. Or purchase one of my pay files and help this site also in the process. EMG gets a generous cut from each pay file sold, which helps him to support WMM, so every time you buy a file from me pet you help yourself by supporting the board. It's WIN-WIN-WIN.

But if anyone has an old CPU they would like to contribute so I can start making files again even sooner, email the above Yahoo account and I'll tell you where to ship it. What good does it to leave that old hulk sitting, just gathering dust anyway? I may not be a charitable institution but your old system CAN go to a good cause - allowing someone to make new files and modify your favorite old files so they work even better than the original files work for you.

So feel good now pet for getting me off my duff and asking the community for help. I can be a little too proud to ask for help for myself, but knowing that there are people who want me to make more files has made it a lot easier for me to ask for help. Thank you, pet, for helping me out.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges