A file idea-- Bondage/Domination with Hidden Surprises

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

A file idea-- Bondage/Domination with Hidden Surprises

Postby wolfnchains » April 8th, 2013, 2:48 am

I came up with this idea today and I thought it sounded sweet.

Imagine a Bondage or Domination file that has hidden surprises within those themes.

Like a Bondage file that freezes you in place, with a hidden message that wakes you up in the middle of the night, randomly any night, for an encore performance.

Or a Discipline file that gives the listener an intense caning experience, and randomly wakes them up for an encore of that.

Or a Domination/Chastity file that specializes in training a slave, with a hidden side effect that causes the disobedient listener to feel like his balls are attached to weights that are getting heavier and heavier.

etc etc. Let me know if there are any takers, cause I definitely want to try this.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » April 8th, 2013, 8:36 am

"Random" always causes some controversy amongst the theorists. Not my "type" of file, but the premise sounds interesting.

I'm just wondering how to get the "random" thing, because if you wanted it, that might tip your suggestions to triggering a "random" session.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby wolfnchains » April 8th, 2013, 9:44 pm

Maybe it could be done like the mystery files a while back. They were created for specific fetish themes, but the contents were a surprise. And the listener was warned ahead of time.

I was thinking the main gist of the file would be done like a normal hypnosis file, but the hidden surprise element might be added subliminally.

If we are just doing a repeat performance, then the subliminal element might suggest a repeat performance on "Tuesday," Or the next day that ends with a "five."

If we are doing something extra within the main theme... I don't have the strongest grasp of how hypnosis works, but perhaps after the induction a secondary subliminal track, keeping with the theme, could begin.

What would be really interesting is if you could somehow get the two tracks to feed off of each other and strengthen the effectiveness of each other as they over lap. Even if we are talking about creating different effects, like 1. being tied up and 2. being spanked, one audible and the other hidden...

Audible: Time for a Paddling.
Subliminal: Can you feel your ass beginning to tingle?

Audible: Bend over the edge of your bed, stretch out spreadeagle.
Subliminal: Your ass is feeling hot and horny, ripe for a good hard pounding. Can you feel the hard wooden paddle, caressing your cheeks?

Audible: Don't you wish you were bound spread eagle?
Subliminal: Feel your wrists and ankles being tied tightly by rope. Stretched out tightly. And bound in place. You will not move.

Audible: The first swat is going to sting. On the count of 3. 1, 2, 3
Subliminal: When I snap my finger, you will feel a good hard swat. *snap*

Audible: I hope you enjoyed our time together.
Subliminal: Let's do it again Tuesday night, after you go to sleep.

What do you think? Would it work that way?
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Postby twich » April 9th, 2013, 2:18 pm

I agree with Endo, sounds interesting. Go for it, although you may have to try a few times to perfect it.
twich
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges