Custom Files Available

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Custom Files Available

Postby MistE » May 20th, 2013, 12:33 pm

Well, I'm trying to get my name out there and see if anyone likes my work enough to hire custom files, but I've never made a post here advertising the service before, and I see lots of people doing it, so here goes.

My work doesn't suck. 95 percent of it is free of charge so you can scope out my resume at eSuccubus.com - the earliest stuff is a lot worse than the more recent stuff. I feel I do a good job. I'm open to criticism and willing to tailor my style to the listener. I release new stuff regularly (I was recording something new right before typing this) and I will be up-front if I think I can't handle your project.

I'm available for small jobs too, even if it's just five to ten minutes of voice on a specific theme, let me know.

50 bucks per 20 minutes of finished product is my current rate. That represents a while of considering and writing and a fair bit of work. As most of the files on eSuccubus.com's newest lists came from people's custom requests, you can scope that much out at least. I am willing to do files more cheaply if you provide the script - but not if you have very exacting ideas but then want me to make the script since that's more work, not less, on my part.

You can email me at mistress at esuccubus dot com if you want to hire a file. I don't do scat or watersports, mostly because they don't turn my crank at all and I'd suck at doing a file based around a fetish I can't get at least a little into. I've done vore files (some are on eSuccubus), furry files, alien, tentacle themes, simple inductions in any style, I'm willing to put your name into the file and refer to your particular desires, but generally I ask people to try and keep their request open so their request can later be published free for everyone else to enjoy too. If you don't want that, we can still deal, but I just ask people to be considerate if it is comfortable for them to do so.

Many of my files are here on Warpmymind under my account name here, if you want to scope them out. Any questions, post here or email me at the address above.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Re: Custom Files Available

Postby Tangy » June 10th, 2013, 8:17 pm

MistE wrote:Well, I'm trying to get my name out there and see if anyone likes my work enough to hire custom files, but I've never made a post here advertising the service before, and I see lots of people doing it, so here goes.

My work doesn't suck. 95 percent of it is free of charge so you can scope out my resume at eSuccubus.com - the earliest stuff is a lot worse than the more recent stuff. I feel I do a good job. I'm open to criticism and willing to tailor my style to the listener. I release new stuff regularly (I was recording something new right before typing this) and I will be up-front if I think I can't handle your project.

I'm available for small jobs too, even if it's just five to ten minutes of voice on a specific theme, let me know.

50 bucks per 20 minutes of finished product is my current rate. That represents a while of considering and writing and a fair bit of work. As most of the files on eSuccubus.com's newest lists came from people's custom requests, you can scope that much out at least. I am willing to do files more cheaply if you provide the script - but not if you have very exacting ideas but then want me to make the script since that's more work, not less, on my part.

You can email me at mistress at esuccubus dot com if you want to hire a file. I don't do scat or watersports, mostly because they don't turn my crank at all and I'd suck at doing a file based around a fetish I can't get at least a little into. I've done vore files (some are on eSuccubus), furry files, alien, tentacle themes, simple inductions in any style, I'm willing to put your name into the file and refer to your particular desires, but generally I ask people to try and keep their request open so their request can later be published free for everyone else to enjoy too. If you don't want that, we can still deal, but I just ask people to be considerate if it is comfortable for them to do so.

Many of my files are here on Warpmymind under my account name here, if you want to scope them out. Any questions, post here or email me at the address above.

I do not have fifty bucks right now but I would like to become a a baby and stay here. not wake up . A baby is a baby
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby mrweerd » February 15th, 2015, 11:19 am

I've got a challenge. My girlfriend is into vore. And she has searched before for a snake vore hypnosis file. My challenge is to create the most sensual and erotic file of being swallowed whole by a snake. You up for it?
mrweerd

Postby ProfessorPig » February 15th, 2015, 8:58 pm

mrweerd wrote:I've got a challenge. My girlfriend is into vore. And she has searched before for a snake vore hypnosis file. My challenge is to create the most sensual and erotic file of being swallowed whole by a snake. You up for it?

she had a file called predidation fantasy (i think that was the title) that dealt with vore, but i think she took it down.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges