bizarre sexually hilarious transformation id like to share

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

bizarre sexually hilarious transformation id like to share

Postby Wierdomatic » September 23rd, 2013, 10:35 am

This... Well, first, let me explain. I got into this via meditation, self hypnosis vids on YouTube, and asmr. Sex has always seemed a bit of a joke to me- including sexual identity, orientation, the whole bit- to the extent that, when going through sex ed as a kid, I thought the teachers were playing a joke.

Turns out the joke was on them too.

Anyway, with this in mind, it should be easy to work out that my attitude in this would be somewhat casual and tongue-in-cheek, and that all roles, equipment, and experiences be explored.

Since my attention span is not great and I can typically only stay in trance for periods less than an hour- at best- this is what i've come up with as the 'ultimate combo' visualized form.

I call it the 'fuckubus'. It is essentially a female shape, with a profound difference. In addition to the standard clitoris, labia, and vagina, there are two sets of male genitalia- penis, scrotum with (typically) two testicles, and a prostate- on either side of the female genitalia, running in parallel, which can fully retract- leaving an apparently ordinary female form.

The scroti have distinct tissue from the female inner labia, but emerge from the space between the inner an outer labia. The prostates have no bladder functions the cocks can't pee- and both are wedged between vagina and anus, so that penetration of either will stimulate them. The tip of the foreskin of a retracted penis is in roughly the same position as the hood of the clitoris, on both left and right sides.

If you need a backstory- I typically do, or I end up fixating on how bloody stupid the whole thing sounds- the back story I use is that an alien race, facing the problem of space travel, decided the best way to spread their civilization was to use a virus with its genes encoded to recreate specific brains in the bodies of any host encountered, while subjectively changing that host body's physical attributes to optimize it to infect other members of its' species sexually. Or for short, 'SEXY ZOMBIE AIDS FROM SPACE'.

The nice thing about a loose back story like this is that you can make it whatever you want with very little efforts some examples I have are of futanari-ish 'researchers' trying to document the roles 'love'-a never before encountered emotional phenomena- plays in sex, of rape-demons carrying of the nubile to alternately breed specific entities or create interstellar cum-cannons to spread the infection to new worlds. Its all stupid, just find some story that works for you and lets you experience what you want.

For self-hypnosis, the 'alien mind in your brain' thing can be leveraged to let you do recorded inductions from basically anywhere as if they were a seamless part of your intended trance.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this, even if nobody does anything with it. For me, its the most engrossing form of sexual tourism, although I don't have experience hypnotizing anybody but myself- someday I'd like to try it, but until then, this is all I have to give you.

Cheers!
Wierdomatic

Postby Endo » September 23rd, 2013, 4:09 pm

Huh. An interesting take on the hyper-sexualized bi-gender "futanari". I usually imagine the clitoris growing out into a penis, or a pseudo-penis. Makes the most sense to me.

I can certainly script it for you, and would definitely enjoy doing so. Knowing my own tastes and the liberties I seem to usually take with scripting, I'd probably just say "Fuck this guy's desires" and add some tentacles to the mix. I don't have the capacity to record it, but if no one else takes you up on this idea, I can try within a few weekends.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Wierdomatic » September 23rd, 2013, 6:53 pm

Tentacles actually fit very well. The bizarreness of the back story really let's you get Darwinian and consider alternate 'evolutionary paths', as well as differing- even conflicting or adversarial- objectives, methods, and operating procedures. Since this is an alien race spreading itself, it is completely plausible to have one faction interested in research with a modus operandi of minimal interference, who infect only a minimum number of hosts temporarily and breed new bodies for themselves to inhabit- and it is just as plausible to have a brutal expansionist faction interested only in infecting as many members of the new species as possible, by any means available, and re-purposing these hosts ( or breeding new ones from them ) to act as 'cum cannons' and launch 'infectious material' into deep space from high orbit.

So as far as tentacle monsters go, you've got some fun options. Off the top of my head, maybe you could do something like having a tenticular 'queen' that ant-like 'drones' bring victims (or, if it were one of us, probably volunteers) to. Or ambush predators could be emulated- think jumping spiders- or entrapments- ant lions- even parasitism, like wasps with spiders, or disguise- zombie snails infecting birds.

So really, no limits. This is just something dumb I have fun with, if anybody's interested I guess I could upload some sketches of this that I've done (extremely nsfw, usually with diagrams detailing how and why).

I can't believe I forgot to mention how awesome it is that other people dig this. I'm getting warm fuzzy feelings. You guys rock.

Edit: changed "Moderators" to "predators". Fucking autocorrect.
Last edited by Wierdomatic on February 20th, 2014, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wierdomatic

Postby Endo » September 23rd, 2013, 7:13 pm

Heh, it's not really like that. There aren't a whole lot of people on here who publicly state that they enjoy futa/shemale hallucinatory experience themes, those who are into such a thing are usually here for feminization of themselves (or others). I'm definitely one of the rare ones here.

I'd love to hear some more ideas from you on this subject, it could get interesting fast.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Wierdomatic » September 24th, 2013, 5:09 am

I feel like an insufferable contrarian for this, but I have to point out that you (endo) found and responded positively to this (lets face it- inane) thread- within hours. (Possibly less than one hour, but I've just pulled an all-nighter and that may be affecting my memory.)

So I still think this kicks some serious ass- like minded strangers feeling out over a silly idea that neither would probably ever have admitted to anything more than disgust with if we'd met in person.

So, here's pics. I'll almost certainly be destroying the originals in the next week or so- moving to the other side of the world, staying with fundie family when I get there, not expecting much privacy- so be glad I got the chance to share these at all, if you like 'em. I had about 40 pages of a sketchbook filled until a few weeks ago, threw them out when I was expecting to travel earlier- still kicking myself. I can eventually redraw them, at least.

Anyway, [url=http://m.imgur.com/ZGjcMqY,3G4K86T,pumQfxL,yBMnPu5,RVfOCSm,S4wuhhy]enjoy. Or be offended. Ideally, both![/url][/url]
Wierdomatic

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges