Making a file work again ... Reverse Deprogram File

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Making a file work again ... Reverse Deprogram File

Postby OxyFemboi » March 17th, 2014, 9:50 am

I want a file that will make files work again. It worked once. I want it to work again ... sort of a Reverse Deprogram File.

I had to overcome a suggestion in one file that was common to an entire series of files. As a result, none of the suggestions in that series of files do not affect me any more -- nor do any of the other similar files I've tried (which is most of them).

I am certain that this experience -- a file that worked no longer working properly any more -- is widely shared. I really want that file -- that entire category of files -- to work again. Other categories of files still work ... and they work astonishingly well. But this one file ... the one category of files I was so obsessed with for years? Nothing .... *sigh*

Please?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Alien4420 » March 17th, 2014, 11:09 am

I'd like such a file too, one that can clean out accumulated resistance like the resistance I'm experiencing with the suggestion in Teeny Weenie that you can't get hard. It worked great for me at first but when I managed to overcome it briefly it became much less effective.

Have you tried EMG's "Reinforcer"? I've listened to it twice and it seems to work quite well. If it has any problem, it's that it makes everything you've ever listened to come alive again, which in my case is sort of a Tower of Babel. But I found that if I focus during the trance on remembering the files I want it's effective in resurrecting and bolstering the old suggestions.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 18th, 2014, 10:26 pm

Alien wrote:
Have you tried EMG's "Reinforcer"? I've listened to it twice and it seems to work quite well. If it has any problem, it's that it makes everything you've ever listened to come alive again, which in my case is sort of a Tower of Babel. But I found that if I focus during the trance on remembering the files I want it's effective in resurrecting and bolstering the old suggestions.

I usually used TrainSleepReinforce for reinforcement. After all, the time one spends asleep is greater than the time spent listening to one specific file. If they both work equally well, TrainSleepReinforce should be more effective.

I never used Reinforcer while thinking of a specific file I wanted reinforced. I'll try it. Reinforcer does have that nasty problem of reinforcing every file you ever listened to -- in my case, that's a lot of files! -- instead of the specific file(s), usually one or two, you want to reinforce.

Maybe there should be a ReinforceSpecificFile as well, either chosen by the person during the file or the reinforced file being the last file that was used.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Alien4420 » March 19th, 2014, 6:22 am

That's a good idea.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges