What file do you want to see?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

What file do you want to see?

Postby MistE » March 20th, 2014, 6:12 am

There are a ton of "I'd like to see x file" topics on this board, sure.

My situation is this - I've shut down custom requests at eSuccubus.com temporarily while I finish everything in the queue and then I'm going to leave them closed during a site redesign. Part of that will be setting up various sub-portals to the site, including a place for user requests so I can crib through them and see what ideas people want more generally. This is useful because a) if I ever just am not feeling the idea I'm working on I can switch to something else for a bit until I do feel like it, b) people get the file they want made sometimes even if they can't afford a custom, and c) I can sorta see what kind of stuff my site doesn't have already/people are demanding.

About 75 percent of what I produce is free, so I'll probably roll a d4 or something for whether a given file I crib from here goes out free or not, but at least the idea will get made.

So, no time limit, no guarantee, but let me know what you'd like to hear. You can link a specific script on pastebin, you can present the idea here, but let me know what people would like that suits my voice.

Only caveats, I don't use derogatory language in my stuff (Nothing with "sissy" as a core part, slurs for gay people or trans people, etc etc etc), and you can figure out my voice and speaking style from the free stuff here on Warp My Mind (uploaded under this username) or via the new stuff on the site above - and see if I'm suited to do your file.

So, what's the file you really wish were recorded, but can't find or don't have? Lemme know. I'll poke at this list now and then and make what looks interesting.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » March 20th, 2014, 9:03 am

Moar tentacles. Or other things of the "monster" variety, I'd love to see a "slimegirl" file.

Of course, I'm always interested in a "noob's first file(s)", just a general starting place for people who are new to this to settle into listening, establishing good habits, etc., before focusing on what's actually IN the body of the file, in addition to having some suggestions to not get bogged down in all the files that they want to try.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » March 20th, 2014, 9:05 am

Whoopsies, musta been my connection or a server thing.
Last edited by Endo on March 20th, 2014, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby MistE » March 20th, 2014, 9:23 am

Looks like you posted that twice, but loud and clear.

As you may or may not know, I actually have been making files based on the Corruption of Champions browser game (lots of mind alteration, transformation, forced arousal and orgasm, etc. in that), which is a text based rpg-style sex game basically. Huge world, lots of different writers, the author is cool with it. I mention this because monsters are kind of core to it, when I get to the kitsune material in the later game, tentacle monsters are core to those fantasies and some of the transformation pieces too, so I'll keep this request in mind.

As to files for beginners/people just starting out, this is non-erotic, non-submissive, and detailed:

http://esuccubus.com/content/beginners-hypnosis-primer Something like that I guess? I've been meaning to put together some general purpose no-submission no-erotica beginners' pieces, too.

I mention this in case that kind of thing is useful. I'll bear in mind - more beginner requests, and more tentacle files. If you're not familiar with the game above, scope it out, may give you ideas on specific content in it to add to the request.

Slime girl is a good idea, there's a lot of standard requests coming to me re: monster girl material, based primarily in fans of the Monster Musume, Centaur's Life, Monster Girl Quest, Violated Heroine, Violated Hero, corruption of Champions, etc. set so rest assured you're asking for the right kind of thing and I will get to it. I will try to remember to post in this topic when I make any of these files, too. Am actually recording right now, so maybe I'll throw something of that nature in.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby allenrobert » April 12th, 2014, 5:11 pm

Honestly, I'm pretty tired of the dumb jock files. I'd love to see a file where the more jocklike you are, the smarter you become. I like that!

Also, I'd love to see a file where you're not a sissy, but empowered enjoying the sexual position you like.

Something like that.
allenrobert

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges