Curse 1' Penis Shrink

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Curse 1' Penis Shrink

Postby Alien4420 » February 24th, 2014, 2:10 pm

The current penis shrink files either have suggestions that lead you to lose everything (Teenie Weenie) or force you to go without getting hard for a full 9 months (Curse Penis Shrink). There's nothing for those who are turned on by the idea of having a wee one, but don't want to or can't go all the way.

This curse file would use the techniques in Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie to shrink your penis by 1". Once your penis had shrunk an inch, you'd be free to stop listening to the file and get hard again. But if you chose to continue, you'd be locked in until you lost another inch. And you could continue that as long as desired to get to the size you want -- which given the rate at which Teeny Weenie shrinks penises, could take just a few weeks.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 22nd, 2014, 4:35 am

I can understand that some people might want to lose (or gain) one or two inches but not want to go all the way.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Alien4420 » March 22nd, 2014, 7:43 am

Funny, I just mentioned this when I replied to your post about your oversized friend. Seems you got here first.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges