Looking for a possible file on being a whore

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a possible file on being a whore

Postby ShadowMouse67z » July 21st, 2014, 6:07 pm

im obsessed with being a filthy cheep whore, i would love a file to strengthen and reinforce this in me, a nice voice saying all those terrible things to me, whore slut cum dump cock sucker mmmm and helping me unleash the longing fucking street slut i really am!

maybe even an experience in the file to of servicing some needy male clients. hehe

i have tons of thoughts on the subject this doesn't even scratch the surface. im just seeing whos even interested in helping such a file come too, im talking an affirmation file , a file to reinforce and strengthen being a cheep fucking hooker
ShadowMouse67z
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » July 21st, 2014, 7:02 pm

That's illegal in a large portion of the world and extremely dangerous. Feel free to check out our collection of "bimbo" files, but I doubt you'll find exactly what you are looking for here, and there aren't a whole lot of people on this site that will write such a file for you because of the dubious legal ramifications.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby ShadowMouse67z » July 22nd, 2014, 3:44 pm

1 not where i live and 2 its more just for the fantasy. i see plenty of files that deal with the subject just not in the way im hungry for at this moment hece this request thread, please if your going to respond again ether contribute or i shall deem you a troll.
ShadowMouse67z
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » July 22nd, 2014, 5:15 pm

well at least i dont type like this.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges