Naga Induction

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Naga Induction

Postby matthewj » September 23rd, 2014, 6:56 pm

I must be the only one who thinks this is a good idea, but I love nagas. Love 'em. Those long, serpentine bodies get me all hot, and I would love to have one curl its body around me and trap me in its hypnotic gaze in an induction or something. I had a few lines in mind, like:
"For this induction, I want you to imagine a naga. It can be male or female, man or beast, thin, fit, or fat... ...This naga you have created in your mind slowly wraps its body around you, ensnaring you and leaving you helpless to resist. The naga begins to admire its catch, leaning in close to you. Your resistance begins to fade, changing into a desire to listen and obey. It whispers to you: 'You are so deeply relaxed in my gaze, and my strong coils keep you perfectly still and quiet. You will obey completely and without question. Your mind is my toy now, and my request becomes your command..."
Needs a little extra, but I think you get the general gist.
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » October 1st, 2014, 4:58 am

This sounds totally wonderful! I love transformations. I wish they happened in real life.

You should enjoy this story: http://tsa.transform.to/furry/snakeboy.html
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges