file tester.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

file tester.

Postby Marchasfun » October 13th, 2014, 7:21 pm

I would like to volunteer to test files for people.
I don't want to diaper incontinece stuff at all. Other than that I will be willing to give things a try. Let me know how you would like to do this. I would prefer not to know the name of the file or what it will do. Make it a blind test then I will tell you my results. Pm me if you are interested.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » October 14th, 2014, 8:12 am

I figured I should say a bit about me as well
Male
Submissive
Have done live hypnosis with a therapist and do files from here regularly.
5ft 8in tall 200 pounds
Workout and run
If you would like more info pm me
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » October 14th, 2014, 8:32 am

I attempted to do this from the organizer's side a while back, and didn't get much interest. What I did get from that small pool of volunteers was a bunch of people who didn't report back at all, aside from one guy, once.

Not saying that's you, seeing as how you're actively advertising for this, but anyone who would be interesting in securing your services is probably a newer person looking for feedback on their (likely poorly done file), someone looking for an easy sub to sucker, or some weirdo who doesn't fit into A or B.

Your best bet would be to just get out there and start reviewing files as they're posted. Make note of Audio quality, voice quality (pacing, intonation, tone, etc.) the actual contents of the file, especially techniques or any special tricks an author uses to pull you in, secondary audio effects, and maybe some other things that catch your interest.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Marchasfun » October 14th, 2014, 8:40 am

That happens to be a great idea for me to start doing.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » October 15th, 2014, 2:21 am

I would like to suggest bubbles revamped from one of my creations. I really don't think its a test tube baby as Ive already done one before and this one is done pretty good. For one reason or another nobody downloaded it as much as the others. I suggest just listening to it, to get it into a habit as well before you head out into the world. I assume youll be able to know what the file is meant to do after the first sentence as it states it.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » October 15th, 2014, 4:05 am

I would love to try the bubbles revamped but I don't have premium yet. I have a yahoo I'm attached to my account and feel free to im or email me.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » October 15th, 2014, 6:50 pm

I would then suggest writing a script from one of the great many files without one. This is a community, that demands some form of meat. As without the six month wait I doubt that I wouldn't have written some stories and ultimately created some files on my own.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges