File idea - Drag Queen hypnosis

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

File idea - Drag Queen hypnosis

Postby Kink » April 6th, 2015, 4:18 pm

What with the overwhelming amount of "sissy", "slut" and "bimbo" material being flung around these days, I'm curious about the notion of someone assembling a "drag" hypnosis file. One that compels the listener to take up crossdressing (habitually, then normalizing it into a facet of their identity), be subsumed by an ultra-feminine alter-ego and become extremely competitive, bitchy and glamorous as fuck.

There's been a "Drag Queen" file knocking around on the Voting page for quite some time now, and I figure it'll never get out of there at this rate.

Given the extreme lengths some go to for those other criteria I mentioned, it shouldn't be much of a stretch to make something like this, right? And hey, just imagine if RuPaul's Drag Race snared a few hypnotised competitors.

Thoughts?
Kink

Postby sfhole2stretch » April 7th, 2015, 11:11 am

Speaking as an out/proud gay man and retired Drag Queen I don't think the sissy, slut, bimbo community here on WMM would understand how to achieve this. Decidedly few gay men are into being sissies or dressing up in anything feminine for the purposes of sex. This seems to largely be an affectation of the Bi and Hetero communities. The vast majority of gay men recoil at the idea of any women's attire for sexual activity and very few drag queens have sex in drag. I never have. Never. I've been propositioned in drag but my drag characters are virginal and shall stay that way. The idea of sex in all that fussy costume is repellant and frankly highly problematic. To get the sexual organs requires penetration of many layers of armor.

A Drag character is fierce. She has to be. Femininity in the role is exaggerated not soft. Undergarments required to achieve an effective Drag do not include thongs, panties and pretty things. Industrial strength girdles, spanx and various paddings are the underpinnings of a good Drag. It's not pretty without the dress on trust me. It also requires more than a little lipstick and rouge to achieve "face". A good deal of knowledge about makeup and a lot of practice are required to learn the proper way to apply and sculpt the male face into a good Drag face. A Drag's clothes cannot be of the mundane. This too must be carefully crafted to be overt, splashy, flashy, outrageous or all the above. All things feminine must be hugely exaggerated.

In short it's not a simple process. Most Drag Queens learn via a Drag Mother. A Queen who's been at it for a while who passes on knowledge and secrets. These are carefully guarded bits of knowledge and not handed out willy-nilly. Building a Drag Queen with hypno would require a long series of files and I doubt that knowledge exists here on WMM at least among anyone willing to share.

Finally Drag Queens are not softly feminine. They are masculine feminine. They are larger than life. Quite often they are enormous physically because they are men imitating the feminine. I'm 6' and in heels 6'-4" add the hair to that and it pushes 6'-8". The personality required to pull it off has to be also be larger than life. Exaggerated, overly animated and extremely tough. A Drag must be able to handle the looks, stares, jeers and catty comments that go with the territory. The sissy, slut, bimbo files here on WMM don't come anywhere near this kind of persona.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges