Subliminal Wetting/Messing only when listening

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Subliminal Wetting/Messing only when listening

Postby Unknown898 » May 19th, 2015, 5:17 am

An idea I had when looking at EMGs new bladder loss subliminal file.

This silent subliminal file would do the following:
Apply only when listening to the subliminal.
Make you relax your bladder whilst listening
Eventually cause you to wet yourself
You won't notice you need to go pee
(Optional) You won't notice you've wet until after you stop listening.
(Optional) This could also apply to messing (same criteria as above)

Also, a potential option is that you can feel the feelings that normally tell you you need to go, but you won't remember what these feelings mean, leading to same result.

This file would be excellent for those who wish to experience bladder/bowel incontinence for a period of time in which they can control how long they're incontinent for. This file would be good for those who struggle to trance as it would be subliminal and can be playing in the background as you do other things.
Unknown898

Postby Kurokotsu » May 27th, 2015, 10:48 pm

I would LOVE this idea. Maybe without the not noticing you wet, that removes half of the humiliation. Able to feel all of the normal things, but unsure what they mean would be best.
Kurokotsu

Re: Subliminal Wetting/Messing only when listening

Postby control_me » November 8th, 2015, 11:26 am

lacho898 wrote:An idea I had when looking at EMGs new bladder loss subliminal file.

This silent subliminal file would do the following:
Apply only when listening to the subliminal.
Make you relax your bladder whilst listening
Eventually cause you to wet yourself
You won't notice you need to go pee
(Optional) You won't notice you've wet until after you stop listening.
(Optional) This could also apply to messing (same criteria as above)

This file would be excellent for those who wish to experience bladder/bowel incontinence for a period of time in which they can control how long they're incontinent for. This file would be good for those who struggle to trance as it would be subliminal and can be playing in the background as you do other things.

I'd like a version which usually worked just for wetting but sometimes - unexpectedly - for both wetting and messing. When starting listening you would not know which applied . It would be great if, once started, you found you had to keep listening until you had done your wetting at least twice. After that, stopping should be possible, but something you would find yourself increasingly reluctant to do.
I'd want to be aware of what was happening even though I couldn't control it.
:twisted:
control_me

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges