Challenge - Scripted Jerk Off Session with Anal Stretching

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Challenge - Scripted Jerk Off Session with Anal Stretching

Postby twistedsub » November 27th, 2015, 4:21 pm

I like being told and hearing, instructed what to do... it started from a young age. I was molested by my doctor. After years of very strange examinations, I sort of get off on it all now. I have listened and watched many hypno videos, most of the stuff deals with against my will, abducted, forced and instructd to do as I'm told. I don't like or get off on the sissy stuff.

However I do get really turned on by transexuals that are hung, look incredible sexy and have huge tits. I don't know why, but I think it has a lot to do with cock, but cock on a girl instead of a strap on or a actual guy. Maybe it is something I tell myself I can accept as ok as far as actually accepting a man, or at least dating a man. But being controlled or taken by a guy is another story.

Like I said, most of what I think about when getting off, is from the past and involves, doctor fantasies, abduction, too drunk, forced, etc...

I would like a scripted file, video, voice, message, something that directs me to go along and do what I'm told, complete the fantasy, do what I'm told. My most thought up stuff deals with a easy way for it all to happen to me versus agreeing to go along with it. One fantasy is, I answer a ad online for a free massage. It is supposed to be training, practice to help out a learning student. The offer sounds great, free massage. I show up, decent looking girl is greeting me at a local hotel. The room is dim lit, a few candles burning. I directed to undress completely and place a towel around myself.

I'm given a set of headphones and told to lay down on the bed, some music plays through the headphones as I start to feel very relaxed. Next thing I know, my towel is removed. I'm completely exposed, naked.. and now this girl is rubbing, forcing, shoving and squirting... globs of lube up my asshole. I'm told to remain still as she spreads my legs and lifts me into a doggy style position on the bed. I seem to be enjoying it all, my cock and balls are secured in a tight fitting cock ring, I'm rock hard... i feel my arms stretched behind me, pulled over my waist and restraints fastened to my wrists. My arms are helpless now, There are pillows stuffed underneath my belly, My legs have been secured and tied apart to the bed frame.

I'm being told, explained... many mn are about to show up. They have been invited to come here, fuck your ass and leave load after load of hot sticky cum in your asshole, you will perform oral sx, you will suck cock, you will be fucked and after your asshole is used, abused and stretched beyond belief, I will allow you to beg me, beg me to release you.

But you will agree to meet me again, continue to meet me. You will become my little sex slave and not disagree, infact, you will do anything I tell you. You will obey me, you will do whatever I tell you to do. and not hesitate either. because I have hypnotized you, you are now under my control. You accept this, you willing want my control over you. Now before the men arrive, I have a little surprise for you myself, it is my big 8 inch hard shemale cock...

open your mouth slave... your going to suck my beautiful cock and then I'm going to fuck your ass. You will not even remember any of this happening to you either, other than how you enjoy meeting up with me for free massages.

you will not be aware of becoming my sex slave, you will forget everything that happens to you, only remembering what a great massage you recieved. You will accept this, you will not remember the sex, sucking cocks, getting fucked in your ass, you will only remember recieving a great massage.

Now open wide, my little pet... it is time to service your new mistress!
What is happening to me?
twistedsub

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges