Feminization ideas

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Feminization ideas

Postby jasonshepherd2020 » April 3rd, 2016, 10:06 pm

I have a few ideas for feminization that I'd love to see made with a female voice or female TTS.

1. I like Curse Feminizing Run, but would like to see more like it that are maybe longer. I'm not big into running, so maybe one that's just eating better and working out or playing sports or yoga maybe, but encourages you to keep wearing more and more female workout clothes and underwear as time goes on. Visualization techniques maybe, have you pick out a female whose body you aspire to earn through your efforts, or just a generally smaller and toned body. Similar to #3, I don't like a file to insist that I'm becoming a girl, or a sissy or something, but maybe just that I'm going to have the body shape that I've been dreaming of or something like that.

2. I would like a genital switch during sex file, where when I have sex (as a man) it doesn't feel like I'm thrusting my penis inside someone, but it feels like the penis is being thrust into me (like I have a phantom vagina during sex, and it's like a mirror feeling, I feel the depth and speed of thrusting inside myself that I'm putting out). It would be cool if I could feel the cum inside myself when I orgasm too.

3. I would like to hear a panties encouragement file that isn't about humiliation or even turning you into a girl, but just that it's a better choice and the best thing for you. A file that just gets you to fully accept wearing panties as a normal thing for you, even if you don't plan to crossdress or feminize any further. It could start by wearing a combo even, where you wear panties underneath men's underwear until you're more comfortable with it, and then eventually just wear the panties. You could focus on the fact that it's generally nicer fabric and feels better, it holds your junk in place so that it doesn't move around and get in the way during the day, and they're even cheaper than a decent pair of men's underwear. But of course, there should be follow up files that introduce new female items, since panties are normal now, why not a sports bra when you work out, or buy women's running pants instead of men's, or a women's zip up jacket instead of men's, or women's shoes (they're generally just 2 sizes bigger than your men's size), etc etc. So, you get a series where one eventually leads to the other, but their aim is to just get you wearing a new women's item because it's a better option for you, not because you're a girl, or a sissy or a cross dresser, or any other reason.

4. Last idea, I'd like to see a file that I listen to at night, and it gives me dreams where I'm a woman that I'll remember upon waking up. It can be things like trying on clothes and underwear, swimming and sun bathing, having sex, working out/doing yoga, or anything else. I just want to have the female body experience of doing things in my dreams and remember it.

Thanks to anyone who is interested!
jasonshepherd2020

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges