Crossdressing

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Crossdressing

Postby dizzync » June 9th, 2013, 11:24 pm

is there a already a file or can one be made that will convince the wife to enjoy and participate in her husbands crossdressing, by buying clothes and dressing him, puttin makeup on him, a wig, the whole bit and going out with him and encourage him to look as much as a women as possible as much as possible.

thanks
dizzync

Postby electricat » June 10th, 2013, 12:54 pm

Hmm... I see where this idea comes from, and as someone still tinkering with hir script idea along similar lines (it encourages interest in femdom) it would be hypocritical of me to say it's something that shouldn't be done at all. (Ofc assuming it's consensual, that is, she agrees to do all that in principle but just can't overcome all the inhibitions/transphobia.)

But I don't think a safe and efficient file of this kind could be done. There are just way too many variables in all this to jam them all in a single canned script. It could be done live (and preferably by someone experienced with trans* relationships and able to make a guess where this particular one might end up in a few years) but a script that assumes, say, that Alice and Bob/Babbie are both straight, vanilla and that Babbie is going to be there only every other Friday and on special occasions, and so uses patterns like "It's like having a little sister," "Bob and Babbie are different" and so on, would be actually a bad thing if Babbie is more of a sissy girl needing domination, or if she's actually here to stay, or if Alice is actually more than up to some trans*lesbian experimentation and so is Babbie...

Then again, I'm not very experienced, so may be I'm missing some kind of end-run around all this, but I'd be very careful with any such script... Although breaking it up into smaller parts and using only ones applicable to where this particular couple goes might work.
electricat

Postby dizzync » June 10th, 2013, 10:59 pm

Maybe this will help, The wife says she likes it sometimes, then she will say men are not suppose to wear womens clothes. So I believe she is having issues getting over the social stigma of it. She used to buy clothes and underwear and makeup for me but now has gone back the other way were she does not care for it, so she is fighting internally so Iam hoping for a file that will help her get over the social stigma and be more accepting of it, maybe even encourage it. This does not have anything to do with sex or anything like that just the enjoyment of wearing womens clothes and being accepted.
dizzync

Postby electricat » June 11th, 2013, 6:26 am

Hmm... This sounds like it's more of a self-help file with somewhat unusual suggestion than a "crossdressing file" as such...

I could see several ways of going about it, but frankly, the style of hypnosis I think would work best in this situation, very gentle and indirect, with a parable along the lines of "Men are from China, women are from the US" and how your gender is like your culture, and how these different cultures reconcile and blend within a person and for two people in a relationship... I am just not very good at trancing to this style, I instinctively prefer direct, "if X then Y" conditioning when under and parables and analogies for rational deliberation. So, I would feel like a complete mountebank writing like that.

Not to mention I don't have any real qualifications, and any such ideas coming from an authoritative third party are generally better accepted. (Which is another reason I think this is more of a self-help situation. WMM is fun and very accepting, but it's a tad difficult to persuade someone that a file from here doesn't secretly brainwash you to chew bubble gum and give blowjobs... and you're out of bubble gum all the time, when there is a ton of files doing just that right next to it. :lol: )

I really feel for you, and I wish I could do more, but... Sorry. I hope someone else on this site or elsewhere can offer a solution.[/i]
electricat

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges