Bisexual Erect Shemale

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Bisexual Erect Shemale

Postby Gnostic » August 12th, 2013, 3:54 am

I also posted this in the Feminizations Forum section:

Not every person who is feminized or who lives as a female (or wishes to) is a candidate for complete surgical transition from male to female. Some femme males may choose or wish to simply live as a woman without taking the final step of surgery. Others may wish to live part-time as a male and part-time as a woman. Yet others still may be sissies who live their public lives primarily as males and only dress/act like a woman/sissy periodically when the opportunity for them to do so arises.

One of the most sexually attractive aspects of a shemale (t-gurl, transvestite or sissy) is the fact that, while looking like a female, she also has a penis. It is not just the fact that she has a penis that is attractive--although that alone may be attractive to some gay men and dominant women--but that she has (or is expected to have) a functioning penis. Men who might not be attracted to men or might otherwise not be interested in even coming in contact with a man's penis out of fear that they or anyone else might think that they are gay, can be quite willing to suck or be fucked by a shemale/t-gurl/tv/sissy. Genetic females who might not be willing to explore their lesbian desires with another woman may also find that having sex with a shemale/t-gurl/tv/sissy is attractive because it allows them to feel that they are having sex with another woman without giving up their "straight" self-image or the pleasure of being penetrated by a live penis.

These are facts that, unfortunately, virtually all of the feminization files on this site ignore. In one way or another, most of the feminization files that I have listened to from this site--and I've listened to many--either suggest that the listener lose attraction to genetic females or become impotent and only able to have oral or anal sex (I have no problem with suggesting either of these, in fact, IMHO, not enough suggest the latter). I have found none that strongly suggest that the listener being feminized continue to be attracted to women or continue to have a functioning penis...even if only on demand.

Can someone please consider recording a feminization file (personally, I would prefer it to be in a female voice; natural would be best, but a good TTS voice would also be nice) that would suggest that the listener not only think, act and dress like a woman, but also be attracted to both men and women and be able to get erect (in response to a partner's demand or just normally)? A suggestion that she perceive/feel her penis to be a strap-on dildo when penetrating a partner might be interesting. As might a suggestion that she become erect and ejaculate when sucked or penetrated by a male (as this would be positively seen by many men who might have sex with her).

I think that the files that have been done and posted here are fine for those who are or may be considering a full surgical transition or living full-time as a woman. But I really think that a file or series of files aimed more towards those who may, for whatever reasons, more properly be or want to be feminized but not completely transformed would be both appropriate and well-received.

I sincerely hope that someone here will decide to make such a file or a series of such files. I would certainly be happy if someone did. Thanks!
Gnostic

Postby ProfessorPig » August 12th, 2013, 10:27 pm

i agree. i think there is both a place and a demand for "man in a dress" sissy files. there is nothing wrong with people who want to transition all the way but i dont think all the files should be geared towards that
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby obey_evolution » November 9th, 2013, 5:05 pm

I agree to. The most elaborate (I am too new to comment on effectiveness at this point) non-Bimbo feminization files are in the "Breast-Game MammyWhammy..." set IMHO. The problem is that these files include the "Limp Clitty", "Testosterone stops", and "Penis shrinks" sections. The only alternative seems to be EMG's Shemale file which is not as "elaborate". I'm using both at this point hoping my subconcious can prevent applying the parts of Breast-Game I don't like. What would it cost to have a new version of Breast Game (both tracks) created that works for shemales? Is if feasible to include Penis Growth, CCP, and Testicle Growth in a file that increases estrogen and female hormones to grow breasts? Thanks.

P.S> Is there a Curse Lift for Breast Game's "Limp Clitty", "Testosterone stops", and "Penis shrinks" sections just in case my subconscious can't guard against it?
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » November 9th, 2013, 9:34 pm

I would suggest that at this point, you contact a 'tist on this site to actively tailor things to your desires. It's much more beneficial than playing Russian roulette with files.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges